Reviews for The Short of It
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Awww! Nice stories!
MusicInStillMotion chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I really like this its so cute!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Awww. Septimus received the ring, but Severus got the best present.
MinervasBibliophage chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love their reactions; all of their cheesy math puns were great. And I would love to get Madame Pomfrey's cross-stitched panda because pandas are fantastic.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
A Body-Bind! On my own children! What kind of mother am I?"

-A normal one.

Very well done!
FlashFiction chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Haha, Bathilda Babbling! That line just killed me! Perfect comedic timing, well done :)
tall oaks chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Severus is a romantic deep down. It was very clever to have Snape debate with himself over the proposal. Having someone unexpected as the recipant was a great idea. Bathilda just didn't get it, did she?
tall oaks chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was adorable. Your having Arthur face the dreaded auntie was really sweet. Arthur really and truly does love his Molly.
Verity Brown chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Cute! I like it. :)
MollysSister chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I liked the part about it being 15 miles outside his comfort zone! LOL yet so true!
Jani chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Very clever! I loved all the math puns for their relationship, too.
Bellegeste chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I enjoyed this - it made me smile. And now I am wondering whether Snape - in love - would ever be able to stage such a public display of affection. If he loves Vectra and they are compatible, perhaps he too has that secret romantic side. It can't all be about scoring Brownie points.

I love the line about the 5 Galleon spending limit. There is always someone ready to kill the moment and whinge.

This I presume is the story i failed to access on LJ?
duj chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
At least one person got a gift they liked. (Two, if you count Septima's gift of an answer.)
duj chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Clever Arthur. I'm not sure he's this clever in canon though; he seems to prefer the hide away method till she calms down without him.
mindymoo chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Snape is all romantic. Who knew! :)