Reviews for Keepers of the Elements
Marcy Whitesel chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
I've chosen Mike as the Energy Keeper, Geoff the Fire Keeper, Shawn the Earth Keeper, DJ the Water Keeper and Trent the Air Keeper. Because 1: I LOVE THESE GUYS! 2: Shawn would probably use the earth to build a zombie-proof fort. DJ loves animals so much he would heal their wounds with his water-based healing powers. Mike would make an amazing leader and would use his electricity powers to get Cameron's labtop to power up. That'd be pretty useful, huh? Geoff's powers would be the opposite of Bridgette's water powers, it'll be so HOT! And he probably wants to burn all of Blainley's hair off! (hehehe) Trent, his singing will probably be like siren-like sound waves, I think. WHAT!? That's all I got! Duh! What do you think, good idea, huh? I thought it's FUNTASTIC!
Awesome Sauce chapter 36 . 11/14/2014
Awesome Sauce chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
Ooooh! Can't wait for the next chapter! This is the battle with Radcliffe I'd been waiting for!
Awesome Sauce chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
My last one was kinda long, so I'm breaking it up a bit. I happen to quite enjoy evil or corrupted characters ( call me weird or crazy or evil or whatevs), and I happen to find evil Courtney pretty awesome. She also kinda scares me. O_o
Awesome Sauce chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Huh. I never thought of that. I don't know who I would choose if the Keepers were male. Well, on the topic of characters, I'm surprised you didn't use TDROTI characters. Zoey would have been perfect for either Fire Keeper or Air Keeper (hey, she's better than dumb Lindsay) and you could've just had it set during TD All Stars.
Awesome Sauce chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
This is incredible! Just take out the TDWT parts, change the characters name and appearances and you could publish it, it's so good! This might be your best so far, Akela!
Awesome Sauce chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
This is so awesome! I love it! Though Radcliffe seriously reminds me of Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments. You probably won't get it unless you're familiar with TMI, but I found that they were strikingly similar, action and personality wise. Keep up the good work!
RenderRuby chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
Awesome ending to an awesome story!
Mariposa Lass chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Reminds me of WITCH, but only Canadian and more action packed
Mariposa Lass chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Question though: why does this Radcliffe dude want to manipulate people, e.g. Alejandro & Courtney?
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
I'm detecting a hint of French in the Spectran language...I know that I saw vous and est backwards!
Laurie Summers chapter 38 . 4/22/2013
dude this was great. i have an idea, why dont you do something like this for Total Drama Revenge of the Island. it could be cool!
MagicConan14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Sounds like a good start...I like this sort of fic, so I'll keep reading and give the comments at the end.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
You're gaining superpowers, that's what.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 10/18/2012