Reviews for Jumping on the Bandwagon: 27 Days
Arashi-Kage-Namikaze chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
funny
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is EPIC. I loved it so much. Awesome job!
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
konohamaru wold be the one to come up with nitinal prank danzo week
Kairi-15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
LOVED IT
I couldn't stop laughing
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Very funny story.
StoneLily chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I liked it
Sevenfox chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hahah oh god this is hilarious! Love it xD danzo has a stick up his ass...keep writing!
Me chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awesome!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was HILARIOUS, thanks! Favorite quotes:

Kiba had a smug grin on his face as his friends questioned him. He wasn't going to give in though. They knew that he knew what Shino wasn't telling them and he was having great fun watching them try and wheedle it out of.

They knew they'd never get it out of the stoic bug user so they were trying to convince him. Of course they wanted to know. Shino had been seen snickering to himself after Kiba commented that he knew what he did last night. It was just too tempting for the others not to know.

Sakura ruined his fun ten minutes later when she came in announcing that someone had egged Danzo's house.

...

"We need a name," Sakura said as she leant back against the wooden stand that was at the entrance to what had become dubbed as 'Naruto City'. She was slightly jealous that her team-mate kept having things named after him. First a bridge and now a city.

"We have names already, forehead," Ino said, her tone indicating how she thought Sakura's intelligence had been falling quite rapidly.

"For our cause."

"Oh. Um, let's see. What about … I can't think of anything. Clever acronyms are hard."

"What about ORANGE."

"What's it stand for?"

"Operation: Retrieve the Abandoned Naruto and Get Even."

Ino sighed. "That doesn't really work. Naruto hasn't been abandoned. That's why we're doing all this."

Sakura shrugged. "I couldn't think of anything else for A."

"ADD."

"That's an acronym itself."

"Well I can't think of anything either." She paused, before smiling and bellowing across the field, "Shikamaru. Get your ass over here. We have a job for you."

Though they couldn't hear it, both girls just knew that halfway across the park the Nara teen was muttering 'troublesome' under his breath.

...

At 2:30 on the dot, the door slid open and Hatake Kakashi entered, ignoring the gob smacked stares, and sat down in his seat. Looking up he noticed the looks he was receiving and calmly looked down, patting his arms and chest before finally looking back up.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"No," said one of the middle-aged councillors from the civilian sector. "We were just wondering why you're on time." He trailed off, leaving it as a question.

"I'm being sponsored."

The councillor's brow furrowed. "Sponsored?"

Kakashi's eyes closed into an upside-down U shape as he smiled. "I'm being sponsored for every meeting I turn up to on time. Hokage-sama made a very generous donation. Would you like to sign up too?" he asked, pulling out a sheet of paper.

"What exactly are they sponsoring you for?" asked an old lady whose eyes were almost covered by her wrinkles.

"Turning up on time."

"Your cause. I mean what is your cause?"

"Oh, RAMEN."

"You're turning up on time, after all these years, for noodles?"

"Not ramen. RAMEN. Rally Against the Maltreatment and Exile of Naruto," explained Kakashi.

The few councillors who had been on the verge of signing the sheet, glad that the man was finally turning up to meetings on time, stopped.

"And where," asked Danzo speaking up, "is everybody?"

"At the park."

"The park?" repeated a councillor in a disbelieving voice, having only been back in the village half an hour before the meeting he had not heard yet of the events of the previous weeks. Currently all he knew was the jounin were missing a meeting to go to the park.

"We're having a sit in. I'm here because they sponsored me. The Akimichi Clan was kind enough to host a barbeque for us."

"And Tsunade is allowing this?"

"Oh, she's on the roof."

"And why is she on the roof?"

"Well somebody has to watch the casino."

Day 14 of Naruto's Banishment

The roof of the Hokage Tower had been transformed. On every surface there were one-armed-bandits, poker tables, roulette, and any other gabling game that one could think of.

Between the spaces in-between the games, Konoha shinobi and kunoichi weaved having the time of their lives. At the very top and centre sat the Godaime Hokage, looking smugly at them, as she watched their money go down the drain in the (partially rigged) games. Nobody seemed to had noticed yet that none of the councillors had so much as won a single coin.

The casino had already made a fortune for the RAMEN cause.

There had been the small problem when Danzo had visited the rooftop casino the day before. Apparently as Hokage she was under contract to not be able to take up a second job during her period as Hokage.

Fortunately an emergency meeting with the village jounin and chuunins meant that starting tomorrow a new Hokage would be temporarily serving whilst she took a leave of absence.

Today though, she was just another guest.

"Double or nothing, all of it on red."

Day 15 of Naruto's Banishment

The room was cosy, if one ignored the growing pile of paperwork on the desk. The chair was well worn, creaked a little, but it had to be the comfiest thing the temporary Hokage had ever sat on. The view was great, without a doubt the best in the village, and he still felt warm that he had been chosen the honour of being Hokage.

To his left sat three beautiful woman, giggling as they whispered lowly to each other, fluttering their eyelids at him. Behind him stood another woman, using a fan of leaves to cool him.

Life, he thought, plucking another grape from the bunch on the table, was good. However he could not forgot the reason why he was there. He could not forget about RAMEN.

His distracted mind was helped along by the door bursting open. "Tsunade I demand that …"

Danzo's voice trailed off at the sight in the office. "What is going on here."

The new Hokage tapped his hat - the oh so wonderful Hokage hat - and quipped, "Godaime-sama has taken a leave of absence to run her casino and the jounin and chuunin voted me in as the new Hokage for the foreseeable future for an unspecified period of time."

The Hokage watched as Danzo's face slowly turned red, smirking beneath the rim of his hat.

"Now," he said, looking up at the man, "If you wouldn't mind I've got an appointment at 3:00 and I wouldn't want to keep them waiting.

With one last furious look, Danzo stormed out of the office.

Konohamaru could only laugh.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Haha that was awesome! ) but only 27 days? T_T
ApostolicShadowNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is hilarious! I love it!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awesomesauce!
CAEL-TAiyo-Kurama-kage chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
AWESOME!AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! LOVE IT! AMAZING! XD! luna!
WynterSky chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Occupy Konoha! :)
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hahahahahaha

They should do this for one of the anime fillers XD