Reviews for Unplanned Perfection
If this wasn't written by a bella fantard i don't know who was. Can't read stories where not only do bella have her own family on her side but his family too? A bunch of BS not likely to ever happen in real life, especially if she never even tried to even let him know she pregnant and tgen let some guy play daddy to a grandchild of theres without giving they son a fighting chance to be a dad to his own baby.
I really loved this story. I can spend years away from twilight fanfiction and still come back to read stories like this because it should probably be a whole book of its own. Well done.
Su.Lecue chapter 10 . 9/10
your know, last chapter I was thinking of a scene in which Edward goes to do the paternity test, Charlie presente, paƱales bella to o because she wouldn't have key them go alone. and the nurse or doctor calling them to take the sample, looking at the similarities and asking if a test was really necessary! diverting like that, and adding more thing to make our comical. I'd love a scene like that
maggiejoma chapter 41 . 8/22
awesome story...just found this story, and couldn't put it down...wonderful...
I'm glad Esme talked some sense into Edward, since his behavior was unacceptable...
Well, they actually took it better than I expected. Awesome job with the chapter!
Wonderful job with the chapter!
Great chapter!
flame55 chapter 42 . 7/11
I love this story
monica03 chapter 41 . 6/22
I loved your story. It was an emotional roller coaster with lots of lemony goodness mixed in. I'm so glad that you decided to share it.
narsuess chapter 41 . 6/1
Wow what a long fic, I read every single word and that only meant one thing, this fic is exceptional, sooooo good. Thanks for sharing this;)

I love all aspects in this fic, storyline, dialogues, emotional aspect (you're so good with it, brought tears to my eyes so many times), how you portrayed the characters, love love love!
Loved it
Khseleeenmela chapter 42 . 5/22
Thank you.
VeThena chapter 41 . 5/1
Great love story. You could feel the love between them, it was so palpable and well written. It felt real and beautiful. Their history not so much which makes it easier to understand why Bella made the choice she did and to some extent Edward too.

Felt really sorry for James and Tanya though, so many bad decisions made in the name of love. Although obsessive love isn't really love at all but they believed it was. Sometimes you wish college came with mandatory Psychology therapy to help deal with the crap some kids had to deal with in their formative years as part and parcel of adjusting to adulthood. We have so many invisible scars as we grow.

Charlie was adorable but the name thing always caught me off guard. And I generally hate kids being given older family members name because I believe that names do make a person and one should have their own name to separate from others.

Really loved this story, cannot believe i kept ignoring it all these years because the summary made it seem to obvious what the story was going to be about. It was but the characters are what grabbed me.

Thank you so much for sharing.
patty allmon chapter 41 . 4/28
great written. I've read this story three times:)
13,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »