Reviews for Unplanned Perfection
dracoharmon chapter 4 . 5/9
He was rough with her so what she didn't tell him she was a version, and never asked him to stop. Why is she acting like it was so traumatic it's not like she was raped.

I hate how Bella uses Riley here.
dracoharmon chapter 5 . 5/9
Of course this is one of those stories where Edward is somehow the dick and Bella the precious victims. Good its annoying.

Even though she lied and kept his son from him for years
dracoharmon chapter 3 . 5/9
I really hate that his family asked if he raped her. Like do they really think so low of him, it's awful
dracoharmon chapter 1 . 5/9
I wish you named him something else. Two Charlie's its confusing
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 1 . 5/2
Bella is annoying here. Of course you made her the victim...like she's not
melliel211 chapter 42 . 4/20
Thank you so much for this story. It's been amazing and definitely in my top favourites. You will never know how much this has meant to me, so thank you thank you thank you
themoonwriters chapter 1 . 4/3
I loved this story from the beginning to the end! I liked the fact that Bella wasn't a weak pushover. Her and Edward both had some growing to do in different areas of their lives and we got to see it... the pretty and the ugly. I loved the way they worked through their problems while they were both in school, which was quite a stressful time for the both of them.

I enjoyed the realness about the story and the different things that can make the reader reflect upon their own life. I had to recommend this story for our readers to see and hopefully read for themselves.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.
Flora Mile chapter 41 . 3/3
This story has been in my heart for years, I read it at least once a year. Truly amazing and it gets better every time.

Thank you for writing it!
Camila0803 chapter 42 . 2/17
Amei amei amei
Guest chapter 41 . 12/27/2020
Ok. I am completely aware this is a whole decade after this was published, but there was no way I could just read this and NOT praise you. No conceivable way. I am not a quick reader and I read this start to finish in 4 days, because it’s just that good. So thank you, for being brave enough to share your wonderful story telling, and for completing such a fantastic au tale.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2020
Yeah no it was def rape
Alexxis820924 chapter 41 . 9/25/2020
Im a little halfway thought the story and am pretty sure when I get to the final line of the story ima cry bc just skimming this chapter I was getting emotional
MissWM chapter 41 . 9/17/2020
this was a really nice story. thanks for sharing :)
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 18 . 8/10/2020
He is or he is not his own person?

So many stories have Alice meddle in Bella and Edward's lives and just go unpunished cause she is a friend that means well.. How about no one is telling what to do with your life, so YOU DON'T get to tell other people what to do with theirs?

Honestly, Bella still gives Edward no credit if she believed any of that shit Riley spewed.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 15 . 8/5/2020
This story is so mother fucking one sided it's ridiculous. Bella can make all the threats she wants, Insult Edward all up the yard, and don't FORGET KEEP HIS SON FROM HIM.

But let EDWARD RETURN fire or be angry at her.. BOOM no he's wrong, shut the fuck up, let's bring other characters in, his supposed family to gang up on him..

Like fuck, I get it, you are probably a single mother and consider yourself strong but you are writing a fucking story... At least try to write objectively.
13,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »