Reviews for Unplanned Perfection
Amalley chapter 41 . 5/1
Almost 7 years later this fox has wrecked me , I began reading 38 hours ago and I have not put it down. Every emotion that can be get by a human has been present. You are an incredible writer and I am enamoured with this work . If you have not already , you should consider submitting this to a publisher. My money is already in your pocket if you do.
This doesn’t even make sense. They’re acting like Edward having careless sex with Bella is somehow worse than Bella literally denying a whole family the right to know they have a son/grandchild for four years AND never intending to tell them. They’re defending Bella over their own Son/Brother...if that’s their idea of family loyalty I can see why Edward was such a little shit. Also having drunken one night stand sex with someone and NOT disclosing you’re a freaking virgin and then acting like they practically raped you is so unfair. He didn’t even have crazy rough sex it was just normal sex but with a virgin. I hope at some point SOMEONE sticks up for Edward because his family sure isn’t :/
albalolagutierrez chapter 1 . 4/4
Is like my fourth time reading it ️️️️️️️
Kitkat918 chapter 42 . 12/8/2017
This is one of the best stories I’ve read in a while. I absolutely loved it! Thank you!
Cullen Cousin chapter 41 . 12/7/2017
What a wonderful story, I really enjoyed it! Excellent job!
BellaTesoro chapter 40 . 11/22/2017
Just to note, this is my second reading of this story after six years away from it. I had commented on most all the chapters already but this one looks like I'm open to comment now. What I can say this time around, not having remembered the details, is that Bella kicking Edward out of their home does not feel right for her character. I was so disappointed that she would do that for this reason. Yes of course she had the right to feel the disconnect and she had the right to want some space right now but it was totally unfair and unjust to kick him out knowing how horrible this would be for Edward. Being a psychologist she should have known better, had a better plan to deal with the discourse in their marriage. Anyway, it's my only complaint about the story, this is not the Bella I have come to admire in this story. But all characters have some flaws and make choices in hindsight aren't good. Edward certainly did too. I go with my previous and present idea that they should have stayed in WA for med school and her grad school in order to have the family support to help ease this happen in their marriage. I think if Bella had had some family to help her during this difficult time she would have been strong enough to weather the storm without kicking Edward out for a week. And I wonder after already reading the next chapter, what caused her to welcome him back home after one week? Did she call him back, did he call her and beg? Ok, just wanted to squeeze in another comment and let you know how thankful I am you left this story here for we readers to enjoy for multiply rereads. I hope you are doing well and continue your writing.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
Edward overhearing Charlie tell about little Charlie being the one in the hospital...and still Edward doesn't know they are talking about his own son. He's going to be so angry at everyone who kept this from him all this time, and I don't blame him.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
I've been dying to review as I reread this story. The last time I read this was in 2011 and apparently I didn't comment on this chapter so I'm wanting to do it now. As I'm reading this six years later I now feel that Bella is completely out of line not telling Edward yet about his son. It seems she's acting rather immaturely and for selfish reasons. She's not ready and I think she's enjoying squeezing Edward about what he did that drunken night. I'm not giving him a pass, but Bella should have told him by now. She had plenty of time and I think his family have been more than patient with her to tell their son he is a father. Now something's gone wrong with said son and he is the only one in the dark about it. Not fair, not right period. She should have told him way back when but at the least she should have told him by now. (but it does make for some drama to read)
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
I think, and isn't it both a good thing and bad, that I can't this is my second reread of this story. I usually review the initial chapter and many going forward but I didn't review this, so I'd like to say I am looking forward to reading this story either again or for the first time. This chapter is a good hook. I so feel for this young girl, mostly on her own with an unplanned pregnancy. Let's see how it goes...
blb1000 chapter 41 . 11/13/2017
SO GOOD. Thank you so much!
blb1000 chapter 40 . 11/12/2017
Ah oh!
blb1000 chapter 39 . 11/12/2017
So sweet. Only a few more chapters to go!
blb1000 chapter 34 . 11/12/2017
Hmpf.
blb1000 chapter 33 . 11/12/2017
Yep. Gotta wait til one of the creeps makes a move...
Guest chapter 41 . 11/11/2017
I lost sleep reading this! You had me with the first page. Yes there were similarities to Twilight but I never pictured the main characters as anything but unique! Great job! I'm waiting for the movie! Thank you thank you!
13,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »