Reviews for Unplanned Perfection
Payton79 chapter 41 . 9/5
I've had this story on my TBR list for years but was scared of the expected angst due to the topic it deals with and the impressive length of the story. Now that I finally read it, I'm so happy I did. Thanl you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story with us.
LADIPISCES chapter 25 . 8/1
Wow now Bella is just being plain cruel she won't let Riley see little Charlie because they need 'time to grow as a family' even though he has been there from the beginning. It is amazing how she can just forget everything Riley has done for her and her son now that Edward is back. And he is right she did string him along as a 'just in case' option. I feel so bad for Riley hope he knows he deserves better than her!
LADIPISCES chapter 18 . 7/31
I dont know how I feel about this. Bella is just going to abandon a man who has been there for her and taken good care for her and her baby for a man who basically sexually assaulted her, disrespected her, practically called her a lying whore when she told him about there son all for what because of a couple days of good behavior and a sappy apology?! Smh!
Jensindenial3516 chapter 18 . 7/22
Thanks :)
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 7/9
Really enjoyed this, thanks so much for sharing. You’re a really talented writer! I didn’t really like the back story as much as I’d hoped, as I felt everyone was pretty cruel to Edward, taking Bella’s side when she was also clearly in the wrong. However you did make the characters so realistic and I was pleased that they didn’t have it easy when Edward was at medical school
Bevey99 chapter 34 . 7/5
Nasties, both of them.
Bevey99 chapter 29 . 7/3
Wel that doesn't sound right.
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 7/2
That woman is F'd up.
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 7/2
They didn't wash his hands the second time and pee went everywhere - gross. So Edward might have encounter Cammy. She sounds a lot crazy.
Bevey99 chapter 16 . 7/1
He was in a filthy jail, he touches her. EWE
Bevey99 chapter 11 . 6/30
I think Riley should show up.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 6/30
Every chapter is so emotional. I'm glad I've got to go to work so I won't cry all day. Gives me a headache. :-{
Bevey99 chapter 8 . 6/30
Asshole, manwhore. Esme should have broken her head slapping his stupid face.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 6/30
Well this going to be bumpy.
readingKs chapter 41 . 6/26
Just reread this and it’s just as fantastic as it was the first time! Great job!
13,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »