Reviews for Unplanned Perfection
Judyblue95 chapter 41 . 12/11/2014
I have just finished reading this glorious story of yours. I has taken me 4 days of reading part time, but it was worth every word. I'm stunned that you doubted yourself, but I guess I should be. Most of the best creative people are humble in that way. I read loads of fan fiction these days as I am a retired woman of almost 69 years old. I have heard much talk about this story for the past few years and finally got around to reading it. I am in awe of the multitude of emotions this has evoked in me. I related closely to this story on a deep level and consider it to be one of the best I have ever read. Thank you so much for leaving it up so that we may continue to enjoy it.
twiclare chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
There's a queue of slightly deranged ex's forming!
twiclare chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
I do feel a little sorry for Riley.
twiclare chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
Charlie Snr enjoyed himself!
twiclare chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Oh no, what awful timing and dreadful judgement!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
What utter bullshit!
twiclare chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
God I wish Esme had "smacked the shit" out of him after that comment!
twiclare chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I'm enjoying this do far...it feels a bit weird saying that given what's going on!
eastwest chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
Sorry but I had to bring this up. There are various Starbucks near Pike Place Market but the original one that is in the Market has no chairs or tables. It is a coffee store but not a cafe where you can sit.
sekoehler chapter 41 . 10/19/2014
I have been reading fanfic for over four years. How on Earth I missed this wonderful story, I have no idea. Anyway, I loved every single chapter from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing it with us.
sfspeedy chapter 42 . 10/18/2014
Loved this story. Thank you!
RoryCullen chapter 41 . 9/29/2014
I put off reading this second Epilogue, because I knew it would be a teary one, and I wanted to put off reading the end. I was not wrong, so touching and endearing, one of the sweetest final chapters of a story I have read. Thank you for bringing them so many loving moments and happiness through the years. Thanks for posting your story so I (we) could read it. Take care. I hope you are still writing, since you are obviously very good at it and enjoy it so much.
stratocastic1969 chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
I love this chapter! Their reunion ... long awaited and seemingly impossible!
Love it!
MAD-GAMERS07 chapter 42 . 9/24/2014
loved this story! :)
stratocastic1969 chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
One of the sweetest declarations I've ever read!
Cammy is trouble ... I remember that much!
13,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »