Reviews for Demeter's Kittenhood
demeterlol chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Aw,that was sweet
WanderingGoldfish chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Ahhh sweeet! Please update soon :)

Emily x
SummerRose12 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
:D Yay! Munk/Deme! Now I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. :) Good job the the thickening plot. Please update soon!
WanderingGoldfish chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Ahh I love this so far! Please update soon :) Emily x
The Shrapnel chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Hmm, alright, my only criticisms are not to center your text (it's a bit hard to read!), careful with punctuation and grammar, and don't abbreviate Jellicles' names outside of dialogue because it often looks lazy! The kittens are very, very sweet. That part with Demeter winning over Munkustrap was adorable too.

There's no need to rush into the story. We are just as entertained with insights as with jam-packed action. For example, why is Victoria so in love with Munkustrap? What about Demeter does Munkustrap love so much? Her beauty? Her sense of humor? I can't wait to see where you take this fic. It's perfectly fine for a first story, and no doubt you'll improve greatly over the course of it. Break a leg!
SummerRose12 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Aw, thanks for the mention! :) hehe. I just find this cute adorable fluffy kitteness! Great job so far! I was curious why you put the lines in the center, but I'm not opposed to it. :) Awesome chapter! Please update!
jelliclesoul635 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Aww, that was cute. And I totally know that whole 'get the camera!' routine, I'm always taking cute pictures of my two darling felines. Wonderful chapter. Update soon, please!

-jelliclesoul635
jelliclesoul635 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Nice start, I liked the different perspectives used in this. The only tip I have for you is to just beware of your spelling and grammar, there wasn't anything too major, it was pretty close to perfection, but that's my one suggestion. Ok, now onto chapter two! :)

-jelliclesoul635
SummerRose12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
hehe. This was an adorable first chapter. I giggled by the kitten talk. I've caught interest in this story, and I'd really like to see you update it soon. :)