Reviews for Detour
Michelle chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
That picnic at the park scene you wrote was so cute. I could picture them chasing each other around and the tackle, that's so them. The ring he bought reminds him of Casey's eyes...SWOON. Loved that part.

So I loved this story. I missed dasey when they first aired but I've just recently finished all the seasons and I'm so in love with them. Even if you never finish this, it's still an amazing story. But just in case you do I'm going to sign in now, I was too lazy to do it before just so I can follow this. What? A girl can dream, right?

Loved, Loved, Loved your story. You made my usual boring Sunday morning so much better. Thank you :)
Michelle chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
Wow! You are crazy good with the surprises in this story. First, I loved the NY trip, it was romantic and fun. Second, Derek freaking proposed! WHAT? So many Happy dasey feels right now. Great chapter, as always.
Michelle chapter 12 . 9/3/2017
Emily acted so immature and she's definitly not a real friend to Casey. I felt so bad for Casey after Emily's crazy rant and I loved the part where Derek kissed her tears away.

Awww, the spark of jealousy from Derek when he found out Casey got a letter from Jesse was adorable. Always did love a slightly jealous Derek ;)

I hope Their weekend in NY is amazing, they so deserve some fun.
Michelle chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
Well at least the rents came around...somewhat. Poor Casey having to listen to her mom go on about sex with Derek and not getting pregnant when she's not even sleeping with him, ugh, just poor Casey. I feel like Nora jumped to concludions there too fast,lol. As did George apparently. Poor Derek too. I loved how Derek lightened the mood at the end though, very Derek ;)
Michelle chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
That was hard to read. The things Nora and George said about Derek hurt. Yes, some of it was true but I can't believe they don't see how much he changed before he left for University. They're not even giving dasey a chance to talk and the yelling needs to stop ASAP. I just wanted to hug Derek through that whole scene. I love Casey finally speaking up and defending Derek. I wasn't expecting her to tell the rents she loved Derek either. WAY TO GO CASEY :)))))))))))
Michelle chapter 9 . 9/3/2017
Oh no, what did you do?

You gave us some adorable, sweet dasey fluff, they're so amazingly perfect for each other it's not even funny. Your ending has me all kinds of nervous cause now everyone knows and Dasey's bubble of beautiful bliss is about to burst. My shipper heart thinks you're a little bit evil now.
Michelle chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
I love how you have Dasey acting the opposite of how they usually do. Last chapter Casey acted on impulse when she usually is more of a think things through(obsessily so at times) kind of girl. Derek was the rational one,lol which was so surprising considering he's the crazy impulsive one. That was golden.

I can't believe Derek, the king of no PDA just told Casey he loved her in the middle of a crowded party and that kiss was amazing. Loved this!
Michelle chapter 7 . 9/3/2017
Dasey have awesome reflexes and they're lucky they do or George so would have caught them snuggling on the couch. I don't think even the smart mouth, quick thinking, prank mastermind Derek Venturi could have talked himself out of that one.

Who knew a food fight could get hot? Loved their almost kiss. Poor Derek is so conflicted.

Wow, I never expected Casey to be the one who would make the first move but I absolutly love that she did. Besides who could resist kissing a freshly showered Derek in just a towel...Come on, she had to kiss him. It broke my shipper heart when Derek walked away from the kiss and Casey cried.
Michelle chapter 6 . 9/3/2017
I think Dasey are the only two people who can say "I don't hate you" and make it sound romantic ;)
He held her hand the whole drive to Toronto and I loved how he surprised her with the CN tower. Giving her his coat, snuggling while watching a movie...Yeah. He loves her. Best sneak out EVER.
Michelle chapter 5 . 9/3/2017
I love when we get to see Derek's sweet side and picturing him dealing with a crying Marti was adorable. I loved the dasey teamwork dealing with the Marti situation. Derek's handholding and apology made me melt. Sweet Derek always has that effect on me.
Michelle chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
This chater made me laugh so much. Casey's revenge was so perfectly played out. Love the strawberry overload and how cute is it that everytime Derek sees or smells strawberries he's going to think about Casey. She pushed him over the edge with her outfit and dance. I could picture poor Derek squirming in his chair as he watched her. He was trying so hard not to show how it made him feel. I'm betting he had to take at least two cold showers that night,lol. Love, love, love this.
Michelle chapter 3 . 9/3/2017
I loved the tuna and shark argument, funny and kind of describes them right on point. Derek was jealous Casey was going on a date but thinks he should date lots of girls. He really has no idea when it comes to feelings. What he did to prevent Casey from going on her date was evil,lol and Casey is so going to want to get back at him for that.
Michelle chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
Loved the detour. Derek is so not playing nice with Casey there, as usual;)
Gabby-Hunter chapter 12 . 1/27/2017
Jeez and people call casey a drama queen
Gabby-Hunter chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
Haha at least Marti is smart now she gets to be the flower girl :)