Reviews for No One Cares About This story
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.

I'm dying a little bit inside. This is the most amazing - hilarious - AHH!

Basically, you took two characters we were intended to hate (or, well, mildly dislike) from the beginning, and kept their despicable sides while subtly humanizing them and giving them a HILARIOUS relationship and fantastic adventures! The PLAY. OHMYGOSH the play. And how everyone keeps thinking they're a couple, and they only sort of catch on, and just - just -

Just unbelievable. I love this story so much.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/10
This is hilarious and in character and I love it. I've always kinda wondered what happened to Xin Fu and Yu. Thank you for answering my questions!
EmerwenVoridune chapter 1 . 1/22
This story is too funny and these two do not get enough love! LOL
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 1/19
Wow.

That... was some incredible characterization. I ship it pretty hard now.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Thanks for writing this! I love these 2 and at least you did the longest story about them too!

_
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I actually looked for a Xin Fu/Master Yu story and when the character filter told me there weren't any I was going to write my own. I decided to ask Google first though, and holy hell you were here for me.

You always write the most horribly fascinating stories with a matter-of-fact humor that leaves me breathless and an understanding of your characters so profound I often cannot tell if I'm in awe of you or just jealous.

In any case, your stories make me happy. Thank you.
Pavonem chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I loved this! It was hilarious. You took two minor characters and built the most amazing bromance (romance?) with them. And the road trip shenanigans! ANd the PLAY! Oh god. I laughed so hard...

This is now part of my personal headcanon for A:TLA. Now to review more of your stories!
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
:D

- A hilarious story about two totally underestimated and hardly featured characters of a lovely animated tv series. Must-have for every passionate Avatar-fiction-reader.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh my God, this is the most amazing story! I AM GRINNING SO HARD MY FACE HURTS, every single moment is delightful and perfect and hilarious! I LOVE these two and their bickering and their EVERYTHING, and this is just perfectly them. Oh, that stint in the theater was freaking priceless - thank you for writing this story, it is fabulous!
Selwynn chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Very funny and well done. Choked on blueberries that i was eating around the play part.

XDDDDDDDDDD
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I am so glad I've stumbled upon this lovely fic; who would've thought that a story focusing on a couple of (very) minor characters could turn out so funny and interesting?

Awesome work. Thank you for sharing :)
puyIngrid chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I don't even think I know who these characters are but I love it~ You're a genius you are!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
If anyone had told me before I read this that I'd be fav'ing it, I'd have said they were nuts. What could possibly be that great about two minor semi-villain characters that were in only two episodes of the whole series?

But dammit, this is such a great war buddies/road trip story that I just have to fave it!
alwaysanissa chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love this! Oh my gosh, you're awesome. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This story was really funny, especially the chapter involving the play. And the song and dance inspired by them. I wonder if they ever end up watching it?