Reviews for New Addition
I love your stories!
Linneagb chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was really cute
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ok i new kurt was right and oh finn you are lucky that the price wasn't higher
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
sheer perfection
bananathebookworm chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was cute. I love the bets on the gender and deciding on a name; of course Finn would choose... less than common names for the baby.

"Oh, if it's a girl, she's not dating until she's 30." - Loved that line!

This was awesome, great job!
ThatsSoSuiteLifeOf-iCarly chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Simply beautiful. :)
Callioscript chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Really enjoyed this one! I think my favorite part has to be the conversation between Finn and Kurt.

"You're dad has boy sperm, my mom has boy eggs."

LOL SUCH a Finn line.
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was super cute! I love the premise of the story (I do hope that's how the Hummel-Hudson saga ends on the show as well!) and the flow of it:) You really did a rgeat job!

I especially liked the gender bet and the teasing ("What if it's a girl?" "Then Kurt gets all my money." - I so loled at that!), and later, Kurt with little Ava (great name, btw). Isn't she just one lucky little girl! To have such two great big brothers!

Once again, a great piece, thanks for sharing!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this is dead sweet
MeantToBe16 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
OMG! PLease continue this! Write about how their siser starts dating and the brothers' and father's reaction to that. That'd be hilarious!

Calli Wall chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
randomlygifted chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
oohh Ava! :'D

how is she, i mean, physically? i think i read she has Finn's smile, but what about the rest? i'm so curious! *O*

oh and this said, of course, amazing fanfic. so sweet and lovely. it's so funny the child turned out to be a girl but with boy aspects. XD

thank you for sharing! :3
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wonderful job! I loved this story- it was so sweet!
particularly good finder chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Awwwww I wish this would happen... too cute! )