Reviews for Nearly Shakespearean
Aiedail Choupette chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This is cute. Sean suits Eames, I think.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
lmao. "uncle..."
Silentz chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Again, I have only love for this. I was sad when it ended, because it felt cut-off (probably because I always want them to end up in bed together, but what can you do?). Either way, this was a lovely shot of their lives. Like you say, there is definitely potential if you ever thought about adding onto it or expanding it. Cheers!
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I understand how it is to not be entirely happy with something, or it just not being -right-. However, I really, really liked this. :D These two, they're amazing, aren't they? Sigh.

And Dean girls are the bestest girls. Everybody knows that. ;D
The-Great-Catsby chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Your right, Sean is a good name for him.

Your fic is the first I read that really approaches the topic of his name at all- and I love it.

Thanks for a very nice story- It was shot and sweet. All the better for you to continue it!

Always,

hmmmmm sean, it works.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Haha cute! And I like Sean, it fits him .-
Shella chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Well, I like it. You have a good eye for detail, from the "atrocious" jacket to smoky chuckle and everything in between.

(The switching POVs was a bit difficult, being mostly in Arthur's but noting emotive reactions from Eames' - stumbled a bit there I think.)
Annacat101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Very cute. I like how Arthur is so worried about Eames having children, at first you think it's cause "shit, how'd I miss that" and then it's "shit, Eames is bisexual". Definitely a win.

BTW nice with the Sean, always pictured Eames as a "Howard" though. (okay, I lied, not my idea, got it from a ffdotnet story.)