Reviews for 4:13 AM
Did u eva write the 3rd one?
Pamba chapter 1 . 8/26
no that is not the way it ends. JJ gets in her car goes and tells her finance they are done and goes and finds Emily!
quieten chapter 1 . 2/15
I really really like this. I love that you didn't just go for the easy happy ending; this feels more realistic, more human.
BabouTunt chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Tragic truth. Gosh- now I need to go find some puppy videos as an antidote!
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awww, I got so excited when she started to reach for her keys - but then that stupid brain... Man! I could use a follow-up to this one ;-)
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
and as i read again and again...well sometimes this is what is welcomed instead of a happy a reminder of our own pains,sufferings,abandonments, mistakes, and the reality of the CM we can stuck this particular lead of events...
Westend115 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Please continue this story, let them have a happy ending...just too beautiful to end like this...PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Please do a follow up? With a happy ending?;)
dajwoh chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I really hope you write another piece and that thay do get their happy ending )

Swishla chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow, what a great follow up piece. Very emotional! Nicely done.
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love your stories! Please follow up with a sequel soon!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I'm so happy that I come upon your story. I write to empty some space in my head just like you. And I read is because I want to feel something and your story did just that...and more. I literally felt the emotional battle from each character. I've never felt that for a long time and for that I thank you.

I am all for angst, although a piece of me still hopes you won't slaughter my heart for so long. One cannot take too much torture.

Whatever you decide to write, I am rooting for you.

Anxious and yet ever thankful,

smg55 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hey this is a pretty good story series. Are you going to write the next one. I hope you can have it up soon because this story is amazing. Please do.
emilypandjj4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
i loved it. I usually like a happy ending but this was really good once i started reading it i couldn't stop. I would love to read more in this same story verse. Thanks for posting this story. :)
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 11/4/2010