Reviews for 4:13 AM
batpiggy chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Tragic truth. Gosh- now I need to go find some puppy videos as an antidote!
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awww, I got so excited when she started to reach for her keys - but then that stupid brain... Man! I could use a follow-up to this one ;-)
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
and as i read again and again...well sometimes this is what is welcomed instead of a happy ending...as a reminder of our own pains,sufferings,abandonments, mistakes, and the reality of the CM we can stuck this particular lead of events...
beautiful!
Westend115 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Please continue this story, let them have a happy ending...just too beautiful to end like this...PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Please do a follow up? With a happy ending?;)
dajwoh chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I really hope you write another piece and that thay do get their happy ending )

/Kat
Swishla chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow, what a great follow up piece. Very emotional! Nicely done.
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love your stories! Please follow up with a sequel soon!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I'm so happy that I come upon your story. I write to empty some space in my head just like you. And I read is because I want to feel something and your story did just that...and more. I literally felt the emotional battle from each character. I've never felt that for a long time and for that I thank you.

I am all for angst, although a piece of me still hopes you won't slaughter my heart for so long. One cannot take too much torture.

Whatever you decide to write, I am rooting for you.

Anxious and yet ever thankful,

Waki
smg55 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hey this is a pretty good story series. Are you going to write the next one. I hope you can have it up soon because this story is amazing. Please do.
emilypandjj4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
i loved it. I usually like a happy ending but this was really good once i started reading it i couldn't stop. I would love to read more in this same story verse. Thanks for posting this story. :)
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I just wanted to cry when I read this ! X(
Lu chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This should be continued further. I find it very enjoyable.
Alli Pop chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was heartbreaking but I can't help but want more, or to read it over and over again (being able to to both would be even better :D)
javaeurok chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very well done. You have an uncanny ability to capture the entirely real and painfully raw emotions that most of us have felt at some point but just can't seem to put into words.

As always, I enjoyed reading this because you're not afraid to deviate from the norm of a happy ending. I commend you for being brave enough for that.