Reviews for Future walker
PLEASSEEEE CONTINUE THIS
Seto1412 chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
please update
Maxine chapter 5 . 11/12/2017
Just noting how extreme the Sakura bashing is~ but ya need to put more sullen emotions and memories in Naruto’s mind for her to HATE Sakura.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
*drops bomb of feels* *struts away*
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
''...and instantly crashed to the ground, unconscious.''
Rileyyheartt chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
:O I just saw that this hasn't been updated since 2010! D': I suppose hoping for an update now is pointless...
Rileyyheartt chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Ah, I like this story a lot! And Naruto's vindictiveness towards Sakura was just awesome. *evil cackle* I'm exited for the next chapter.
Arima chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
Man! This awsome! The plot is great, I love Fem Naruto, plus the te travel thing too so please try to finish the story or add new chapters when yu have time! (/)/
Mezzy2468 chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
This story is really good! I like stories with dark Naruto, and you make her really convincing. It also helps that she's a girl, to make things a little more interesting. Great job!
Dark Princess Ayane chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
Wow! I mean wow! This story is great! I can't help but feel but get excited from reading this! I really like Naruto and Sakura's confrontation... Dark Female Naruto rocks! I hope you update soon... this is really a great story.. I really wanna know how DarkFemNaruto and Gaara meet... please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
I need more!
BlackMoon3464 chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
aww please update soon this is a really good story
demonsrunwhenagoodmangoestowar chapter 5 . 3/18/2017
Well it's been years but will you update?
demonsrunwhenagoodmangoestowar chapter 5 . 3/18/2017
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE! !