Reviews for Marie
KyralianKyliann chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I agree with the previous review, it is a very interesting thing that you've written. Not many people are eager to use a Bobby's POV, and you've done it very well. And it's good to read a fanfic in which it's not Bobby going to Kitty!

I think you've perfectly express what is not said in the movie, but that we can understand by looks and small gestures - from the three of them: Bobby, Rogue and Logan.

In short, Well Done!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
So since I noticed this lovely well-written little piece from Bobby's POV was lacking reviews (what are folks thinking?), I decided to break my snag for favs and get back to work bad habit I've been forming and review.

I love how real this is to the movies, how it covers how Bobby loved her, but Rogue didn't love Bobby so much as she felt safe with him and content, as it says. I love how it doesn't even differ so strongly from the movies. It says he let her go, but doesn't go into how. It's just so well put together and makes you see Bobby's point of view on the whole thing and makes him not a jerk, but somebody with eyes wide open to the truth and to what's better for the one he loves.

Very nice.