Reviews for This Road That We Call Life
stlchulita chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
just stumbled across this gem and truly enjoyed it regardless of the length. I hope you finish one day. :)
Jaymic chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Wow, I love this. I hope you finish. It has a lot of potential.
randomlittleme chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Well she realized a bit too late!:S Hopefully, Shawn won't give up and his crazy girlfriend won't do anything to hurt Angela physically cause I have a feeling that she might!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Ooooh...drama, drama, drama! I love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
I love it chapter 5 was great and I know chapter 6 will be even better so update soon.
Weasleytwinslover87 chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Yay! Awesome chapter and coryness! Lol can't wait for more!
Shoney chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
OMG an update! I loved it! Angela's back! I can't wait to read what will happen next! Please update again soon! I've missed this story!
Weasleytwinslover87 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Awwwww no Shawn! I can't wait for them to mend the relationship!
Weasleytwinslover87 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Really loving the start of this! Can't wait for more!
laya chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
i wish you would update this ugh it is so so good!
CheyRayn chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
This chapter is nice, but it's taken me back to when they first got together. Their grown ups now so they shouldn't have to cover same ground they already did in High school, and college. Why not let Shawn take that moment where Angela said "because were not them" as a realization moment instead. Yea their not Cory and Topanga and why should they be their love was just as strong and they love just as hard as Corey and Topanga maybe even harder. side note (remember they only broke up because he was unsure of what he wanted but once he knew his heart never change and Angela only gave Shawn a hard way to go because she didn't want to hurt Shawn and she didn't want to be hurt she was scare and once she realize that he wouldn't hurt her and she wasn't going to hurt him they got together and stay corey and topanga broke up more than once and over big things as well as small her parent divorce was not a reason for her to end their relationship and for all that corey loves her shawn could always come between them) end side note. Shawn relize he always compare their relationship to corey's like what they had was some how less than and it wasn't he could see that now he could think back to something he said on the phone while she was still in europe and 3 days later she was ending their relatonship and now he knew what he had to do to make it right and get back the only woman he truly loves... and then their Kystie you already made her seem kind of stakarish so have them get back and make the crazy phyco chick an issue that has to be dealt with but together not apart.
Vie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I just stumbled across this and it seems interesting. I'm a HUGE Shawangela fan and hope that they do a reunion show because I hated how there was no finality to their relationship. So thank you for this.
TwinklyMarshmellowSnowPuffle chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Pretty pretty please update. This is one of the only interesting and well written BMW fics out there... Please update, for a sad and desperate fan who lost all her BMW episodes when her computer caught on fire (ME) :(
ofbothtimeandspace chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
I'm completely hooked - I forgot how much I missed Shawn and Angela! Also, your characterization of Cory is spot-on!

Hope you update soon!
Darkangl28 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
You know, it's okay if it takes a while because it means you want to do it right and have a good story. I'm happy to see the update, I love Shawn and Angela. I'm adding you to my alerts so I won't miss the next chapter!