Reviews for Until The End
earthluva chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
This is amazing! I love it XDDDD

Pleeeeaaaase update soon, I can't wait to see what happens! . Poor Matt!
seraph86 chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
and what a cliffhanger! tell me more, wanna have all of this story as soon as possible :
seraph86 chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
really, really cool! it was quite intense when matt spoke for himself for the first time. and also very heart-warming to see the boys pushing away something they yet have to understand (esp. mello must feel something for matt, too!). anxious!
seraph86 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
wouldn't think that Matt was aware of his feelings so early on, but I like it :) still wondering what's going to happen in the present! lolz.
seraph86 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
*raaghr*

I love the wammy days! who wouldn't want to know what the boys did and how they met when they were all younger? but argh how I want to know how mello reacts in the present ;)

love this story, i know it already!
seraph86 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
*looove*

the way you pictured mello's character is one of the best i've read so far. i do love the blonde for exactly the same things that matt noticed about him! matt's kiss was quite surprising, though. wonder what was going on inside his head! hopefully will see it in the next chapter.
OneAcquaintedWithTheNight chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Holy shite! He killed is parents? WTF ?

( but then again I probably would 2 if I was abused)
MailJeevasVGFTW chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
HOLY CRAP MATTY!

NICE ONE!

Keep it up :D
DeathNotes-Matt-Chan chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
oh nos! How could you!

O:

haha anyway, great little scene there! Made me want to laugh and cry at the same time.
WTFPLZ chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
How...HOW COULD YOU! D'X

Poor Matty... poor Melly... ;A;

you torture them both!

I love this story! SO MUCH. If you don't write more, Imma... er... cyber-stalk you? XD

yes, be VERY AFRAID!
lemonlimediddies chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
oh my gawd! :(
DeathNotes-Matt-Chan chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Boring! This was far from boring! Jeeze hurry up and post another 'boring' chapter please XD I'm excited to see what happens next.
DeathNotes-Matt-Chan chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Ah, yes it is a cliffhanger XD

and it makes me sad, it was just getting good T_T
DeathNotes-Matt-Chan chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Hahaha, awe!

That was one of the best Mello and Matt meetings ever
DeathNotes-Matt-Chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Blinks wow, really well written, so much detaila nd emotion

I love it XD

Poor Mello though, poor Matt. They always have it rough don't they?