Reviews for By The Way
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Nice take on a female Allen.
One does get worn out by the weepy-angsting depictions that are more commonplace.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Awww.. That's so sweet and sae and realistically written :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Aww...snif...Poor Allen...It's one of these times that i truely hate Cross. And i normally love him quite a lot!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That's The End? Aww I Want To Hear More! U should Make A sequel to This. _
authorwithissues chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I commend you. This was one of the best takes on fem!Allen I've seen. You made it not only plausible, but believable that Allen could possibly be a girl.

Too many fem!Allen fics are just shallow #$% with "her" whining about how hard it is to hide her HUGE boobs that she just "happens" to have and so much crap with her being best friends with Lenalee and having a secret "girl life" on the side. This is a FANTASTIC take on an old and, more often than not, horribly executed cliche.

So, again, I commend you for actually doing a pretty good job of it and including how Cross' ways would have mentally scarred Allen into living as a boy rather than a girl. I give you four thumbs up -steals paserby's hands to enact a four thumbs up; they back away slowly-
KC chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very lovely story, sad too but I love how it's well written and the insights.
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
heartbreakingly good :')
HinLove chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It's good~~

It's a shame that it's a one-shot, I would love to read more x3
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was very good, I like it!
Zuza chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really like it~

It's so.. wow...
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is a very interesting story, I do feel a little saddened for Allen for I'm sure she would make an attractive girl but a good story.

On a side note from my impression this could be a believable cannon for it does make sense.
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Poignant and almost heartbreaking...if that makes any sense. A wonderful look at possible physiological outcomes of that relationship...
Zed-Azrael chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was a well composed piece, I think. Very compact and fluid-your writing style has a lovely flow to it :) It was also nice to see some variance in sentence structure.

I enjoyed the depth you gave your interpretation of Allen. The little details about how he'd never worn a skirt, how he liked his short hair, etc. fit together perfectly to make a very successful characterisation. I also loved how you brought in the subtle influences of Lavi and Lenalee into the picture as well; loved how you juxtaposed the way Allen thought of Lenalee compared to Cross' women and how the presence of these friends has brought a new sort of awareness to Allen regarding femininity.

I think you did a fantastic job conveying a very complex idea in so few words-you captured your intentions artfully and successfully. It's a wonderful read :)
usuilove21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is... Really good. I really don't know what to say! Like, wow! I hope you write more DGM stories!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
reading it makes me sadd... in a memorable way sad...

oh well continue writing fan fics! go for it!