Reviews for Forest of Flames
bloodlinenaruto chapter 3 . 10/5
DemonicStories chapter 3 . 8/10
I'm loving this story so far! I really hope you update soon, as for Harem suggestions... I hope you keep it with girls around his age so I'll say Ino...if you want Sakura idc bout her in it...maybe some foreign relations will need to be built or something, in that case Karui (don't see her used a lot) and Kurotsuchi
bad girl 61 chapter 2 . 7/9
Its interesting. Keep it up.
xXAliceBlackXx chapter 1 . 7/9
Firem78910 chapter 3 . 7/1
Hinata and Fu
wolfbane chapter 3 . 4/25
like all of your stories with your self made bloodlines i like it and wish you continued with it
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
well done but the fight in the begging was a tad over kill in leagth but other wise 2 thubs up
1066wthec chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
hinata for the pairing/harem ?

though foreign kunoichi would be cool. samui and yugito..
1066wthec chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
: possibly the daimyo's daughter, an OC I think...
izzyrawr chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
OOOHHH, wonder what's going to happen to the Uchiha, if most of them are about to die... atleast spare the children! ! ! Maybe that way Sasuke won't be an A-hole? He'll be forced to set an example or something not sure.

BUT SPARE THE CHILDREN! ! ! ... always kinda fell bad when I thought of it.. I mean the only Uchiha left were Sasuke who was the youngest, Itachi, Obito and Madara. Meaning all the infants, toddlers, children were also murdered?! That is so uncalled for... so yeah!

OH! and... I know you said you picked out one girl, it's just... please no one that's like old- it's really disturbing. The whole NarutoMei thingy even the NarutoAnko thing. My opinion sorry if it offends anyone... just saying... pedophile much... O.O

Oh and well... no Hinata or Sakura in the Harem... it's just so overdone... I'll end up crying tears of blood... okay maybe a little dramatic there but honestly I feel Hinata would be detrimental to Nautos' progress and the Hyuuga, even if it's a noble family like the

Namikaze are in this story, would hardly at all, if ever, let there 'superior' doujutsu(think i spelled it right) out of the clan... She's kinda annoying too... sorry! just idk... at first I liked her... then she got annoying with her unnecessary fidgeting, the over excessive stuttering, and finally I feel she'd faint before she even got to hold his hand... and the stalking is overly creepy... yes Naruto is a lovable munching, but back off and give him his space... is what comes to mind when I think of her now...

Sakura... I know this isn't following canon at all... but at some point she had the gall to 'confess' her 'feelings' toward Naruto saying she loved him and felt nothing for Sasuke... YOU DONT FUDGE AROUND WITH FEELINGS LIKE THAT... especially with a guy who had been chasing her for most of his life... thus marked the stage of the not liking of Sakura being pared with Naruto... He obviously deserves better then the pink haired banshee... okay sorry for the last part... but he does deserve better...

well... ummmmm... this isn't a flamme?... hehe... not meant to be... umm I like Ino, Tayuya and Karin... if that helps... Ino... blonds gotta stick together! not to mention shes' fun. Entertaining and not all stiff... Naruto would be able to relax around her and have fun... plus they'd make a cute couple... they'd be each others equal, each being the man in the relationship at some point... hehe

Tayuya, who isn't really focused on, is the feisty... Tsundere? Hell yea! haha... rivalry right there that could end up in something steamy? / ehehehe... anyway. yeah. she deserves better than the small appearances she makes in the manga/anime. Naruto would be the man in the relationship... hehe

Karin... do I even gotta say why? She's an Uzumaki! not to mention She's the only one I know that's perverted! Every Harem needs atleast one girl thats a pervert and forward you know. ... She could be the girl that makes the first move, instead of leaving Naruto to do that! Revive the UZUMAKI I say! lol

oh... and well you know... if you do decide to continue the story... You could possibly make it so that Sasuke has a twin sister... but she was born with the sharingan active, making her special, and so the Uchiha kept her a secret from everyone else... causing the girl to not be emotionally unstable, but hard to trust people... however that's what Naruto would be there for! Buwahaha! Always wanted a FemSasuke since that's hardly ever done... even when it has so much potential... it's usually a femNaruto instead.. a real pity... anyway... yeah. You can make it so that Naruto is that girls emotional support.

... so yeah... hopefully that gave you an idea of what you could make hopefully into the story... you now spice it up or something... If you need ideas just mssg me and im willing to bounce ideas with you... might be random, but hey random is sometimes better... I can usually come up with something you don't really think about...

Just saying... DONT LET THIS STORY DIE! TEAR TEAR... i really like it so far,,, especially the whole Fire bloodline.

... ps. don't add Temari into the Harem please...Why? simple.. That's Shikamarus' troublesome girl.

Scoobygirl45 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
I like the story :)!
Karasu Kagami chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Oh god. i can hear it now 'Namikaze prepare to die! your grandfather killed my family i will avenge them'!
And where's Itachi in all this?
Im also adding that Hinata would fit well into the nobility of the Namikaze and can help the other girls learn how to be ladies. Someone's got to teach them after all and somehow i doubt Naruto can teach his girlfriend/s how to be 'proper young ladies in the eyes of the public'.
And wow, Sasuke's gonna be pissed hen his great fire ball technique or what not is...ignored by the resident fire manipulator. Actually does anyone but his grandfather even know he already has his blood line activated?
And wouldn't that make him a protege of some sort...Itachi from my memory activated his around 8 or so right?
Also, is Mizuki going to be a traitor in this? And are -all- the civilians so respectful? Or are a bunch pretending to save their hides?
He's sooo not gonna be able to relate to Garra now...
Does Naruto know of the kyubbi?
Sorry for all the questions! Hope to read more from you soon and hope ya have a good week!
Karasu Kagami chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Is the 'darkness flame' the same 'darkness flame' that hiei from yuyu hakisho uses? it sounds familiar. Well substituting spiritual energy for chakra and it did eat hiei's arm sorta...before he learned to control it properly...?
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Im highly amused because i had already decided Yamamoto was Bleach!Yamamoto by the end of the meeting...always good to have comfirmation!
Girls i vote for are Anko, Hinata, Ino, Hana and Tenten.
Anko because she is literally the coolest female in the entire series that ive seen so far. And she'll make sure Naruto has fun even if he goes all badass and serious.
Hinata because she's gentle and regal and because she's one of the kindest girls ever. She deserves to be -one of- Naruto's girl/s. And im kinda hoping Naruto will rub off on her and there'll be a badass hinata moment...
Ino because she's like a less crazy anko in my head. But has the making to be badass (her dad had to have taught her something) and because i think Ino could be good for Naruto-and blondes need to stick together!
Hana because shes kind and loyal but has more stability then the others and because i think she'd likely take over as alpha female and keep everyone from running all over Naruto.
And lastly, Tenten because she seems like a sensible girl (when weapons aren't involved) and is able to adapt quickly to chaos so shed fit in nicely in a harem. Also, there isn't a lot of love for her. Likely because of the guys she hangs out with Lee hunts sakura, neji's a branch member which means his children (thier children) would get sealed and because gai's a father figure...and gai...So she should get the chance to land the coolest guy in konoha for a change!
Destroyerz123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I must say that your bloodlines are awesome.