Reviews for Middle Earth's Karaoke Corner
Squeal chapter 3 . 8/20
Holy Crap I'm dying! XD
People Person I'm Not chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Well, I don't think I avtually know any of the songs you used, but this is still great. Love it.
Tirnel chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I only saw one song I vaguely know. I've not heard the others. It's not always enough to just change a word here or a word there. I have a few song parodies posted on this site, Feel free to use them for inspiration and to get an idea of how much further you can take these songs, you can even add them to here if you want as long as I am credited. Misty Mountain High is one, the rest are contained in Little Elleth and the Edain King.

find the genius, embrace the madness.
Nirette chapter 6 . 8/9/2013

One second...

they all suck
I have like "Rockstar" by P!nk for like "so what, I'm still a dark lord..." and like "Diamond" by Rhianna for like "shining bright like the precious!" and something about "Do You Know Your Enemy" by Green Day or something.
Yep. I was tired.

Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Do one of adelle's set fire to the rain. Set fire to the ring.
Nirette chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Sweet baby Eru, THAT WAS AWESOME :D

I didn't expect you to use my suggestion xD If I think of any more, I'll post them. All I can think of now is that Green Day song "Holiday" about the general war of the Ring, and that won't due. I shall keep you posted! :D
Nirette chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Nice! You could do Yellow by Coldplay for Gollum and his Ring obsession...

Look at the Preciousss,
Look how it shines foooor us...

I'm tired and I shouldn't be reviewing xD.

Anyways, another great parody. Can't wait until the next one!
Nirette chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I laughed a lot. xD Good job!
Elf chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Humans are strange... I need to listen to these songs so I can appreciate these.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO an update ! *bounces around waping her siblings with sponge weapons and shields* the ultimate LOR costume party pillow fight soundtrack
Heather Marisa chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Hey it's me again! I LOVED THIS ONE! I was cracking up and singing along with the beat because this song is so catchy, and Legolas and Gimli have this awesomely competitive love/hate bromance and are united with a common goal (and a certain blond elf woman).

"Shush elf, shut your cork, take your bow and arrow, and go shoot some Orcs." PURE GENIUS. I was falling over laughing at that one.
Heather Marisa chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
OK, I did not expect to like this one, but it's actually good. Very creative lyricism.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
mmmmmmmmmmh try more for humor
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
OH DEAR LORDS OF BLOOD, DEATH, AND HELL! i could kiss u, no one has ever dared use such tunes but now i await morning family devotions with joyous anticipation for when i can serenade my siblings with yet more insanity *dances off cackling evilly while her siblings watch and tremble with fear at what could be up next*
Nutty Nerd chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Funny thing is, just when I started reading chapter 2, the original song came on the radio. Fate is hilarious sometimes.