Reviews for BA Season 3: 76 - Mutiny
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Elisa Goliath my heart is breaking
Arthorius chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Interesting fanfic, is there going to be any more written? Is there going to be a TGS 5: 77 and onward?
The Sword Maker chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I forsee the return of Sobek! And would that be a hint of morning sickness for the good detective? And what's this illness of Fox's? You're killing me with the suspense! Next episode please!
El Varon chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Whoa. I hope Goliath winds up being leader again. It looks like bad things just keep on coming and coming.
Angela chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Wow! It seems the clan is falling apart. How dare Brooklyn challenge Goliath and how can Elisa not side w/ her husband! She has to know that their marriage is never goin' to be the same! Kudos for Delilah, way to go girl! You have to write more soon don't leave us hangin'!
Weirdlet chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
It's a well-done story that makes me want to keen for the clan that's tearing itself apart.
AniWriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
It seems the Clan is undergoing a few changes...I hope the conflict is resolved soon!
catie chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
that was FABULOUS! what a shocker,shadow giving his seed to D,fox dying but the biggest shocker was when goliath,s own wife votes against him giving leadership of the clan to Brooklyn !will brooklyn's plan come back to bite him on the ass? I hope so he deserves it,he doesn't deserve to be leader cuze he's too hot-headed & often acts w/out thinking it though first,I'll be surprised if someone isn't killed or seriously hurt cuze of his rash actions,& heaven help him if it's elisa thats hurt.I'm also curious to see how the fact that she voted against him effect will thier marriage,surely they can survive this?hurry up & post another one real soon cuze I'm on pins & needles waiting for the next installment of yor saga!
Barracuda's Bachelor Party Stripper chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Hey, Choco! I hear you and Lily are getting hitched. Jenigoyle's holding the party and I'm the entertainment. No, seriously...great work on this story. I enjoyed it. Even us goddesses have to look in on the mortal realm :D
Barracuda's Bachelor Party Stripper chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Hey Choco...I hear you and Lily are getting hitched. Congrats! Good story by the way. Keep hammering on those keyboard keys. Luv your stuff.
Shadow Gargoyle chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Wow. Just completely wow. You have weaved a tail unlike no other and it is just fantastic. I really really enjoyed this fic as I have the rest of your creations. You've really improved greatly and wonderfully since you have first started writing this series. I await patiently for your next work. :)
Morgana Fae chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Wow! Since you keep on writing such great fics I'm running out of words to say here, Barracuda.

This was another great story filled with suspense, action and drama.

I loved the scene shared between Hudson and Maria. Those two belong together and they deserve a second chance at having a child.

And the tensioning triangle between Iliana, Delilah and Shadow was something.

Fox being sick was a surprise but it only adds to the suspence that keeps us readers coming back for more.

I felt sorry for Goliath but I was seriously shocked at Elisa's decision when the final vote fell on her shoulders.

Keep up the terrific job and hurry with the next part before I go crazy.
Lily Maza chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Incredible, I don't know what to say. I hope what Brooklyn pulled really bits him in the butt someday! How dare he take Goliath's position! And it only makes things worse now with Shadow's agreement to give D and child and Fox..dying. That, I could not believe and I'm still shocked. Just promise me you'll have the next piece out soon sexy ass! I have to know what's going to happen.