Reviews for Corrupted by Vengeance
It breaks my heart to see an AWESOME fan fiction left incomplete! My heart just broke when I looked at the last time this fic was updated, but that didn't stop me from reading it ( I hope you are doing well and everything is great with you. Sephiroth and Genesis love, forever!
Mazy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awesome but I don't like it when anyone tries to describe 'beautiful' features. Any feature can beautiful.
NoLongerActive11111 chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Am here, although late. ;) Thought I could be a 100th... :D

Well, let me begin with - awesome chapter as always, great language and content. Even though it is shorter than usual, I am always expecting the continuation. *blames your school* I already liked that one sentence you showed me.

As always, I enjoyed the dialog between younger and older Sephiroth and how 'they/he' came to a conclusion about obsessive nature. :) Too true. I was laughing how the younger part was actually logical and made sense.

The mood of the scene was very neatly accentuated by a thunderstorm.

Moving onto the scene with Genesis. I liked the argument and the ending when Seph's wing shows up is powerful.

Thank you once again for the amazing chapter. And you'd better write another one soon. :P I can't wait for what is to happen between them and how Sephiroth will wiggle his way out of explaining things although I suspect this time he wouldn't.

Nephilim Rising.
VioletStar98 chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
ALEX! I'm so sorry I didn't read and review this sooner! School has been getting to me. But I'm glad I finally did.
AnnaDruvez chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Wow... Gen is going to love this explanation! LMAO And, poor Gen- everyone is obsessed with him.

Seriously, TJ needs to go down. As in beheaded, decapitated, defenestrated, staked out over a hill full of carnivorous ants, down.
ladysubaru83 chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
silly Genessis thinks he can dump Sephiroth xp
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Good chapter. I'm glad that Genesis finally fought back agaisnt Sephiroth's abuse.

I also really like the part with Genesis and his squad.
The-Wind-Dragon-Caller chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
I demand part 2. Now. *gets out the whip* get to it lady! (aka. OMG IM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! 3)
WaveMoonstone chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
lol please update soon 3
Sanz0girl chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Great fic to read ! :)
CodeLyoko chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Poor poor Genesis, now he'll have to explain to Sephiroth DB Awww so sad! I do like the concept of two Sephiroths in one body.
VioletStar98 chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
Oh my God, Angeal is heterosexual! ... ahem... I mean, yay Angeal has his own love interest! It was cute the way how he was falling head over heels for Amber. _

And oh noes! Sephiroth caught Genesis kissing TJ! This is not going to end well!

P.S. Sorry I didn't review this sooner. Um... Valentine's Day cookies? *holds out plate of cookies*
chance969 chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Woot, an update.

I love the thoughts whirling around in Sephy's head at the start and the feelings he was experiencing.

The moment between Genesis and Sephiroth was very exciting and dintense. ("I hold you, my pretty little liar, responsible for my demise.")...there is something so sexy and at the same time scary in that sentence, I loved it. Funny, but as soon as I saw the title for this chapter I thought of Gen.

Their intimate moment together was HOT, HOT, HOT! (quiver) and I love the line about their souls bonding. And I thought the two Sephy's talking about not hurting Genesis was so adorable.

("This future me sounds like a reasonable man, with excellent taste.")... I so cracked at that line, very funny.

And so was poor Gen's leaking predicament...loose .

Angeal has fallen in (love at first sight) with a girl?

I find my interest in this story suddenly expand 10 times the pie. And her name is Amber...can you imagine that?

("Okay, an apple juice and a slice of cheese cake, will that be all?"

"Phone number.") That made me laugh so hard, honestly it is such a thrill to see you throw in the funny one liners.

The test message from Sephy was hilarious..."I got laid and so did he."

HOLY CRAP...Gen is such a hussy, kissing TJ...I love it, and Sephy is so pissed off.

What a cliffy, now I"m busting to know what will happen, hurry the hell up Alex and post again.

I want to know what happens with Angeal and sexy Amber, HET! I'm so excited,
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
XD war is coming...T.J.'s better run...can't wait till the next chapters up...
Avid Fantasy chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Alex I love you and I hate you and you know why.

I have been waiting forever on this chapter and you made me cry. Gen should not ever kiss anyone but Seph, and Seph saw it, and did not do anything. Seph should have killed that other guy. Seph told Gen that he belonged to him, and now they are going to fight. Alex, fix it. Make Seph and Gen happy again with each other . They can kill T.J. together.

I can almost forgive you though. I loved when Seph and Gen made love. You made it so pretty and it gave me butterflies in my belly. I was even okay when I thought it was going to be adult Seph making love to teenage Gen, he would have hurt Gen more, but he still would have been gentle and sweet, even if he was mad.

You always have the best Seph and Gen dialogue. They are witty and sarcastic and serious and even funny sometimes. They talk just like real people would talk, and that is one of the reasons I love you writing them. They do not sound like they are delivering lines from a play.

We finally get to see and understand Genesis' power. I like it. You and Neph have told me many times Gen is one of Jenova's sons, just like Seph is, and so is Angeal, and I like how you are gifting all her sons with special powers. I wonder what Angeal's will be.

Thank you for Seph's interpretation of Gen quoting Loveless in reactor 5. Your take on it was beautiful.

OMG! LOL so hard.

"Seph...I'm leaking."

I believe you are the only person in the world who can add something that...whatever that such an amazing scene, and it not break the scene. I think it is because that is something a real people say.

I really, really liked the Angeal scene. It had me laughing all the way through it. It was cute because here is this tough guy who has to give orders to cadets all day, but he gets tongue tied around a pretty girl. I also liked the fact you made her an OC, and though you gave her your name, she doesn't seem like a self-insert. For some reason I do not picture you the blond, bubbly type. I really do enjoy the way you and Neph both use OC's. You don't make them the stars, but you do give them important roles, and enough personality for readers to get to know them and either like or hate them, but stay away from the self-inserts.

I thought Amber was T.J.'s girlfriend? Oh, there will be a lot more drama than T.J. kissing Gen...if that stupid SOLDIER stays alive. (KILL HIM SEPH)

It makes me laugh every time Gen talks to his squad. He is the kind of instructor that people should have. He knows how to be a hard case, but he knows how to balance it out with rewards and compliments when they are due.

I can not even talk about the last part. I hate, hate, hate T.J. and I want Seph to kill him slowly. Gen belongs with Seph and that is it. No questions asked. That scene hurt me a lot. Please make it better.

Alex, I do not really hate you or your OC's. In fact I love you and them because they make me feel like this. One minute you have me laughing and the next I am crying. It takes a great writer to put that many emotions in people.

Please hurry up with the next chapter, so Seph is not mad at Gen no more