Reviews for An Open Letter To The Creepie Fan Community
thompson.nathanb chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
THANK YOU, I've tried to explain to my friend why the Skipper/Creepie thing was bad but you explained it so well, that maybe I should just send yer message to my friends of they ever want to hear it. This doesn't mean I hate Skipper, but like you said, Creepie can stay in her comfort zone
Dsman chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
they sold creepie toys?
go suck it chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I guess you're right. I'm not into this show like I am or maybe was into Pokemon (Because the main charicter Ash is dumber then when the show came out in 1996) But you do have a point.

And as for the Creepe/Skipper thing. I see where you're coming form with this but I'm one of those people who think that when it comes to animated and the couple is 'easy' than I'm ok with it. I mean since they both come from the same back ground they can grow with each other. But hey that doesn't mean I'm agianst Creepie/Budge but hey as far as we all know, the writers could pair her up with some random new character, that is if the show still went on.

And I like who you put this stuff because when most people voice their 'Oppinons' they act like everyone feels the same way and that really p***** me off so lucky for you I'm not gonna go on some useless rant about that.

Sorry for the long review
tainted-angel666 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I defiantly agree. This letter really touches the heart.
Mauryn chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
What a wonderful letter! Too bad the show appears to be canceled, especially now that DKids is turning in to The Hub. I guess we can only hope that maybe they'll run a little Creepie once in a while?.

Anyhow, back on topic, the little romance between Creepie and Skipper never bothered me at all. I always saw Creepie and Skipper as just a little case of puppy love, first crush,that sort of thing. And, that almost never lasts for the long run, anyway.

I guess the thing that bothered me most about it was that final revelation that the two Mother's knew each other? Okay, I can deal with Creepie and Skipper, if I have to, though I'd definitely cheer more for Budge, but the whole Mom thing was just a little too much.

Maybe if we had all spoken out about this, and other Creepie topics when we had the chance, the show might still be going? Then again, knowing the state of TV these days...

Take care all you Creepie fans.
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I can see where you're coming from and I agree on some points. Thank you for sharing.
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Ah, Lord Malachite, I did not see it that way before.

Even though I like both Creepie/Budge and Creepie/Skipper, I lean towards the first ship because I see development between both Creepie and Budge, they've been through a lot together as friends, for example he even helps her hide her entire family from humans when the need arises.

Skipper, even though he's a nice character and all, I feel as though he needs character development (Which the series never explored, sadly).
mistress draculess chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh my god... *tears running down eyes* You are so true. I totally relate. I've always like Creepie/Budge. And I totally understand your feelings.

I feel the same way about this show called Grossology. I've been a fan since it cam eout. I watch it everyday. I request stories. I'm literally obsessed with it.

I'm not much the Growing Up Creepie fan, but, you know, that's that...

So, I just wanted to say *sniffle* that you are a true fan. I admire you for that.

I loved your letter. It's great. Keep it up.

Grossology Fanatic
Jae B chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Though I've only viewed the show once or twice, I feel you have a valid thesis. Don't worry about majority's opinion.

-Jae-
anon chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I guess I never thought of it like that of course I'm a helpless romantic and that's the main reason I'm here but yeah it does seem too easy maybe if they did a whole Romeo and Juliet thing could have made it more interesting now time constraints and limited episodes and so forth I get it

Also I suppose you are right we need to maximize our potential and prove worth to potential mates there I go again like I said I'm a helpless romantic