Reviews for Black Tie Affair
Breathing in Poison chapter 1 . 8/20
This was adorable XD
nantaise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
The brings tears to my eyes! (Literally, actually. I'm not quite sure how that happened...)

Not many oneshots can make me laugh, especially ones that have fewer than three thousand words - but somehow you've pulled it off repeatedly, what with Iceland's utter seriousness and adorable perceptions, and Denmark's not-quite-an-adult attitude that's still smitten for Norway, and Norway's...just being Norway, really. I really wish more people would write about kid!Ice and the DenNor family - I haven't seen anything good for it since A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes, and that was a while ago. Please, just...write more, please! I love your Nordics, and I love the fluff, and I love that you write both correctly and with original ideas, and I had better favorite this for those times when I just need to smile.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Kid!Ice trying to be an adult is the most adorable thing ever!

I love his 'proposal' about free puffins XD

And I love how both Norway and Denmark treat him. They don't treat him like a little kid, or a kind of nuisance to their date. They respect his effort to be an adult, and they welcome him. It is the sweetest thing ever.
emmie333 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I think I just died by choking on all the cuteness! It was so adorable! LOVE!
The Pandemic Named Boredom chapter 1 . 11/27/2011

Okay. I'm blaming you. I am now addicted to kid!Iceland. :))
FlyingMintBunnies chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I can't find anything bad about this fic.

Awwwww this was so amazing

I can't talk, cus I'm smiling so much
Reijou chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love your portrayal of Ice in this. Haha, I think his "You look ugly" and "death and taxes" lines cracked me up the most. xD
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
cutest iceland i've ever read! 3
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I think I might've already reviewed this, but I'm gonna do it again. This is ADORABLE! I love kid!Ice even though I've only seen him in this fic. It actually shows his personality rather than just his sullen side. Sooooo cute!

"Denmark wasn't a real adult."

Love it haha.
YPrincess chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
ojdfvfvv! Kid!Iceland is so cute. Aww, he even takes after Norway a little~
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011

I adore Iceland. He's so precious.
Friendly Kitty chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I agree, kid!Ice is so kawaii desu~! X3
Nivell chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I thought I had left a review...hmm, it seems I haven't! Love, love this fic. Hope to read more adorable Ice trying to act like and adult!)
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 12/9/2010

This really was a sweet story as well, with kid!Ice being an awesome adult and the semi-subtle DenNor. Keep up the great work!