Reviews for Second Chances
hero yondaime
professor sandaime
prince tobirama
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Is the wandering lonely god the doctor?
pokkop14 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
You have a talent for writing. I enjoy both your stories and I would love if you were to send me some writing pointers. Rising Star was truly interesting, though when I tried to write a review which was rather long it failed to post.
Khaotic Order chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
interesting but is naruto going to visit different timelines?
buddhabro2 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Good story so far I always do enjoy a time travel/second chance fic so keep up the good work. And for your previous question there are a bunch of these fics out there I forgot went I read the 1st one that came out for the Naruto fanfic but they are there.
Earthdude chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Very good story, I can't wait for the next update!

Hmm...as for the other time travelers, the only one I'm moderately sure of is The Wandering God: The Doctor, of course.
it sucks chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
dont be angry.. but your story sucks.. i did waste my time, with this story.

Please stop writing it.

to much emo naruto, to much.. time-blabalba and fate balablaba.

Greetings.
Loatroll chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Very interesting stuff! Thanks for the great read :-)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
very odd but very intresting. only thing i have issue with is the yagura problem. he was mizukage when zabuza attempted his coup. when kisame attempted his defection. as such, yagura should have been mizukage when naruto went back in time (and under the control of tobi). but other then that ive enjoyed your story and hope you update it soon.
Velocityshade chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
The Wandering God is obviously the Doctor. Otherwise I have yet to get a proper guess.
anon chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
...personal vote for Akemi Homura as the Hero, despite how unlikely I expect that is.
simaetha chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
hm. I'm liking this so far quite a lot as timetravel fics go - it's good to see Naruto actually act on his knowledge rather than just going "oh noes if we kill Orochimaru things might become different" when different is sort of the point. I do think it seems to have been a little too easy, though (and the "put this tag on Madara" bit was definitely too easy - is he supposed to stand still and let Itachi do it?). Also I think there's still problems that haven't really been addressed: I suppose if Itachi's a hero the tensions that led to the Uchiha coup might be helped, but Danzo's still around, the Hyuuga are still being dicks to each other, and off in Suna the Sansibs' lives are probably still hell. (I mean obviously there's a limited amount Naruto can do from Konoha, but that didn't seem to stop him changing things elsewhere.)

(Also, I hope the "I will always be in love with Sakura and nothing can change that" thing wasn't serious, not least because I'm sure I'd be badly put off dating anyone I'd known when I was an adult and they were a preteen child. Actually, as an adult in a kid's body, how is Naruto getting on with his classmates? I can see that getting weird fast...)

I'm also a bit unsure about this "meet the other timetravellers" thing - are these other Naruto characters? If it's a crossover, really for every fandom you cross over with you're reducing your audience to people who know all the fandoms involved, and with five different fandoms you're going to have problems there...
burgerkong chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Interesting story idea; usually, Naruto timetravels follow canon a lot more closely than this, and thankfully you neglected the often-overused "adjusting to the smaller body" stuff that so many time travel fics are plagued with now-a-days. I would like to see some Itachi-Naruto and Sasuke-Naruto interaction (character development and stuff, just wondering how they stand with each other), but aside from that, I can't ask anything more, and can't wait for the next chapter XD
lainton2003 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
I don't know who the prince could be unless its something to do with 'Prince of Persia', the hero i would take a guess as being 'Hero Nackamura' (or however u spell it) from 'Heroes' whom can travel through time and space and what not. the professor i would guesss as being the 'doc' from 'back to the future', he's pretty cool and finally the wandering god, i have no clue.

kudos
J.A. Johnson chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
very good chapter my friend, everything is developing well