Reviews for Candy Floss and Chocolate Frogs
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was extremely, extremely cute - I loved the whole last chocolate frog thing and the way it kept popping up - I thought Draco was a little OOC in the beginning, since we know he likes to talk a lot and brag and I didn't see that but this was adorable :3
yourbeautifulnightmare chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I am so happy :) ohh the two stories have come together so well.
Erudessa94 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh that was adorable, I loved it!:] I read A Birthday Kiss first and that was also very nicely done! Loved them both!:D
sdfghjkllkjh chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
soooo...its kind of embarrassing that i had to review on a different story, but could you maybe, possibly update prelude to an affair sometime soon?
Jack Tamara chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, I just absolutely LOVED this. I haven't had internet access AT ALL, which really sucks, so I just read this as I was going through my bajillion unread mail. I loved the sequencing in this though! I especially like it when you show them when they're little and then go up to how and when they end up together...*sighs* too cute! Good job!

XOXO, JT
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is brilliant! :D I like how the last chocolate frog was used to comfort Ginny at the funeral and it also showed that he hadn't forgotten their first encounter.

The last scene really ended the story well :D I loved how it was so close to the first scene, but the little differences also showed the growth in both the characters and in their relationship.

I love it _

Excellent as always _
Nutmeg44 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Perfect Ginny birthday fic. D/G through the ages. Awesome Lia.
Boogum chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I just got home and saw this in my inbox, so in an attempt to not be bombarded with update alerts, I'm going to start by reading this one. Yay.

Ahem, the review.

"She so small, so impossibly small"

I think you mean she 'is'. _

hahaa! I am smiling like a sap as I read their adorable little conversation. This one made me nearly laugh out loud:

"I no wants your choccies," he protests, scowling so fiercely that he no longer looks pretty but ugly and spiteful.

Such a classic, adorable Draco image. I love seeing DG as kids. _

Although, he does realise that he has hurt her feelings, and it makes him feel bad, like when he broke his mum's favourite vase and blamed it on his favourite nanny. His nanny went away, and he was alone, feeling this strange gut-wrenching feeling, like he had done something wrong. He feels that now with this little girl.

Awww, this is lovely. I really, really like how you're dealing with quite a sophisticated idea (guilt), but you manage to keep it /real/ - by that I mean it sounds exactly like what he would think as a young child.

The next flashback is also perfect. I love how you manage to capture Draco's snootiness in a subtle way - as it should be for this Draco who has taken quite a facny to young Ginny. I admit I was a bit surprised when he said he was in Gryffindor, but I can see why he said that, and it doesn't seem OOC considering how you're portraying him here.

I also liked the changes in her voice. She's gone from sugary sweet to the more silky honey. I'm wondering what next it will be. _

Oh, and I also loved that he accepts the chocolate frog - disgusting as it sounds, ahha - but he throws it away. It shows that he only took it to please her, not because he wanted it.

Aww, the cuteness disappears, but that's okay because you have to keep it somewhat canon-ish during Hogwarts.

"It can't promise the same for you, Malfoy,"

'It' should be 'I', yes?

/He takes a step towards her and reaches his hand into his pocket, pulling out a small plastic bag. "I thought you might want my last chocolate frog."

Her face scrunches up, sorrow mixing with appreciation. She takes the melted chocolate frog he proffers and pops it into her mouth with a sad smile, a single tear sliding down her cheek.

There is no thank you, no words exchanged, just a calming silence./

I literally just went 'Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' in my head. I feel likie such a sap right now, but it;s agood feeling. Very, very good. I love my fluffy moments.

"You're supposed to be polite on a first day, Malfoy."

Date? Day doesn't quite make sense.

Anyway, this was adorable! I'm so glad I decided to read it tonight. I'm in a buzz of happy fluffiness right now.

Loved it!
AlexisJayde chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I see 'candy floss', I immediately think Alex Day.

"I'll always be that little boy, sharing candy floss with you."

If only Draco had done that. _

I love how you made them say 'choccies'.

Oh, no! Draco threw away the chocolate frog? That could've had some use in a little girl's belly. Though, I suppose he'd already refused twice. Ginny's very generous.

Silly Draco. Just can't help but be an ass when there's people. How disappointing.

Don't be stubborn, Ginny!

Aweh! So cute. _ Good job, Draco. *nods approvingly*

Oh, yay for sharing the candy floss! It's too yummy to be enjoyed on one's own.

So, I loved this. So cute, and a nice break from . . . well, nothing. Boredom. Thanks for momentarily solving my boredom!

Jayde.
amethyst-rose chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love it Lia! Great work! Young Draco & Ginny are really adorable and oh-so-cute. Brilliantly written and I love the imagery and how you show the relationship between them mature.
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Too cute. This lifted my sour mood :]
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Adorable. I love love love young Draco and Ginny. Especially young Draco. I can just imagine him with his nose up in the air, saying stuff like "Shan't." I don't know why, but that's always how I imagine him.

Love from,