Reviews for My Kingdom
Kami-no-Rai chapter 6 . 2/24
is irho in Order of the White Lotus
TheSkyKing18 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
dude please continue this fanfic this is awesome and also i need you help on how to upload chapters to fanfiction, I need help! and also continue this story
DarkKaze chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Hey man, first love this story. I have seen a few evil Naruto fics and even fewer evil ruler Naruto, but this story of yours is still the only one that I have found where evil Naruto is ruler in another series. Dude, please update, really would love to see the end to this.
P.S, are you going to have Naruto capture and break all the women that Aang and the gang meet during their journey. Like have Katara send Naruto reports of where Aang has 'freed and brought hope' to different towns and have Naruto come in later and just destroy everything. You can even have multiple towns deny Aang entrance for fear of the Fire Lord showing up later. Anyway your choice, but please update this story. It's too unique to have it abandoned.
Noble1998 chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
huh... kyuubi influenced naruto who leads a kingdom, truly a scary thought
Awesome chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Now this story is the real shit... And i love it!
lmc9389 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Your stories are kick as s I hope you continue soon
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Evil Tyrant Naruto

Very fun.

Keep at it.
cool chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
fantastic story. Update soon please
benson chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
... omfg... this is so messed up and dark... but nobody is making me read this so i should shut up about it...
benson chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
... dam thats a pretty dark and nmessed up hinta and naruto story lol :S
christophercreed chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
I love how this story is going so far I hopes it's updated soon
koshimaru chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Cant wait 4 the next update
Lazruth chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
Pretty good, I must admit that Evil Naruto fics are a personal guilty pleasure for me. That said, with the sex scenes I WOULD like to see more of them, instead of just giving a vague description. You put a warning for them, so show them, that's my opinion.
Goldrune09 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
liked the rather potent lemon!
twilightcloud18 chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
interesting update ASAP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE :)