Reviews for Pedestrian
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Good talk and filler for this episode. Liking the subject matter though I as half-expecting a reiteration of Sherlock's first appearance at the pool.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh Moriarty, don't understimate dr. watson, he'll surprise you. This was very good, I thought you captured bth John and Moriarty's personalities very well. Which is especially hard because moriarty is a hard one to write for. very nicely done good work!
Revhead chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
The perfect missing scene :)
Celestra chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I enjoyed this rather a lot, it was a perfect rendition of that missing scene. You conveyed John's voice fantastically with the kind of writing style I prefer, full of amusing similes and well-worded observations. And of course, seeing John's view of their friendship was quite touching though not overdone. Thanks for writing :)
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Great story! I loved it! Very well done!
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh, nice insight. Loved the fic. Most crazy people need hugs :-)
Sherlockreader chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Very nicley done. *claps enthusiastically*
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Excellent rendition!

:D
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I cannot /tell/ you the amount of perfect that is contained in this story. You got John and Moriarty's voices just exactly right, and they were soooo good! Wow. Wow.

Thanks so much for sharing this! :)
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
OMG, the character insight here is brilliant. Just stunning how much you get it. You could write for the show... seriously.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
"His lanky, mop-haired friend" has to be one of my favorite line(s). The dialouge was perfect and I could hear and watch it play out in my head :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Great job!
mogue chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Didn't want it to end. 'nuff said.
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This gave me chills. You really showed just how loyal John is to Sherlock and how much he values their friendship, it was very beautiful :D I think the last few lines really summed up John's character. You really captured the characters!

Amazing read, very deep and interesting. Fantastic work!
asfGonejkl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I loved this missing link and everything about it, from the way you wrote John to the banter between him and Jim. And I really love how you ended it, but that's because I've got a mental disorder that makes it impossible for me to write decent endings so seeing one that makes sense strikes a sense of awe. Thanks for the story!