Reviews for Dawn's Essay W A Lambeth
Aileil chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really love this story! The depth of character it reveals as well as the extraordinary detail you put into this is absolutely amazing. I truly cannot tell you how much I appreciate your gift to all avid readers. The writing is as beautiful as the story and that is a rare compliment for me to give. Thank you for gracing us with words both fair and foul (for the foul ones only add meaning to the fair). The elegance of this story will live on for many a year I do hope, and I am sure I will re-read it many times throughout that span.
Alice Bekett chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is probably one of the best Buffy fics i think i've read. It made me smile, and nearly cry. All at the same time, reading the same fanfic. I hope you write others like it.
fee-kh chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
WOW.

You know I clicked on this on a whim, not expecting much to be truthful, but wow. That was just a slam in the gut.

I was in tears halfway through and just couldn't stop. So, so brilliantly written and just fantastic. Exceptional pice of writing.
Culf chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
"Spike is more along the lines of your-money-or-your-life," Buffy laughed, and Dawn joined in after a moment.

"Or, since he’s chippie, or-your-life-a-living-Hell."

Fabolouse! That line was great! The story was great! Poor little Spike. And the family deal was really depressing, but good. Keep writing!
Addicted chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I really liked that. Nice character development on Spike's part. Thank you!
Heather chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Is that it ? because it was highly enjoyable. I was kinda anoyed at Dawn when she did'nt include the vampire ending. The confrontation between William and Kitty had to be my favourite part in the whole narrative.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Awesome. One of the greatest pieces I've read in a while.
Shawna Ami of Destiny too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
One thought ran through my mind when I read this : Oh my... That's probably the result of reading too many Ranma 1/2 fanfics tho. ACK! Spike doesn't remember! I know that this isn't the type of fic for one, but could you do a sequal? Or an Epilogue? I really want to see Spike's face as well as the rest of the Scooby Gang's when they find out about the essay. Peace!

Shawna
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Wow. That was so good. I was near tears in some parts. I hope you do some more with this piece. I really liked it.
Jesse chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Wow...that was flippin' amazing. Usually I can't read fics that long, but I was completely absorbed in this one. Wonderful writing!
Eve chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Oh. My. Friggin. God. That was absolutely the best William/Spike history fic that I had ever read. It was so beautiful, it made me cry (even in the parts that weren't sad!) Thank you so very much for writing that.
Harlequinn1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
That was quite probably the most amazing thing I've read in a while. It was an amazing story of a dead man talking about a long-dead other. That was so poigniant. Heartbreaking.

Effulgent.
Cypherwulf chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Except for the very end (it could have stopped after Buffy began to read imo), which I think was kinda pointless and took away from the rest of the tale, this was an excellent story! I loved how even though William's history wasn't written linearly, it was still really fluid.
gaby chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
This is absolutely amazing! It's one of the best stories I've read here!
Christina chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
Wow. That was so incredibly good! I think that was one of the best stories I have ever read on , and there are some really good ones. I'm speechless!