Reviews for Matching Differences
AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Amazing! Love it.
Amazing chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This oneshot was really a pleasure to read. I think you wrote Ed, Lavi and Allen perfectly! You really captured them, and I never realised just how many similarities the two had... Awesome! I like your writing style a lot, and I would love to read a full crossover of these two by you!:) Thanks you for writing this little jewel!
Mamita chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hello, I like very much your fic, I love this crossover, and the couple AllenxEd I like, would have been nice to give a kiss, I love Edward, but shame who has not seen Lavi anyone but I'd hate to see what they think, even a little silly at times, and I also like Allen, even a little fake sometimes, lol, give Edward reed, hopefully do more fics of it, is so thanks and kisses.
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Asdfg do I need to say more?
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was very nice,
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was great! I didn't notice all those similarities, but I'm glad that you pointed them out.
Etomacity chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was an interesting read. Even though it was written quite a while ago, I still wanted to say something. I like your idea, but the story itself feels a bit incomplete. There were interesting conversations, but then it feels like it was cut off, and they went to sleep.

My favorite part of your story is when they touched their hands together. It was very well done. It will probably one of my most favorite part of any fanfiction ever.

Lastly, I want to thank you for writing this piece and putting it up here on fanfiction. This was enjoyable while it lasted. And even though it is marked complete, I will keep an eye out for it, if you should ever write a follow-up to this one-shot. Again, thank you for writing.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I would love to see more of this. *giggles* Tag-team moyashi vs. Kanda.
Bunnyillusion chapter 1 . 11/10/2011