Reviews for Any Way You Want It
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Awesome two shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Loved this!
GallagherGirl530 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Lovee it!
Hotgirlow chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
update soon it's awesome
MikaG-L chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Heyy Good Story ,,, Keep Doing !

Hope For More Chapters ,,, Mika XxoxoxX :):) !
TwiHeartGleek chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I loved it, you should write more!
RyainDrop chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
i want to find him
blue-peridot chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
niiiice. she probably will.

on another note, for future reference: puck used his pool money to get a vasectomy because he felt it was the responsible thing to do, so he doesn't need to use a condom where possible pregnancy is concerned.
Mechhasylum chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
The dryness in my mouth? Yeah, totally because of what I just read. Oh my G.O.D.

(That's brain mush speak for. this is awesome)
fresch chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Hmmmm. This chapter really makes me question Noah's intentions. Was he just trying to get into Rachel's pants? Just once? The jealousy towards Finn making Noah want everything that Finn has? Or does he genuinely care about and like Rachel? Did seeing her in such a vulnerable position and comforting her awaken something inside him making him fall for and need Rachel? And is she still going to tell Finn? Or now that they crossed the line will she be too embarrassed by her actions and ashamed that she stooped to Quinn's level? It is just so intriguing all the places you could take these characters at this point!
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Good story.

Liked the follow up to the first chapter.
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Great story. Thought parts of it was amusing/funny.

Liked the end with Rachel leaving him there in the elevator.
Jsct chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Great smute, woude love to see you make more chapters for this, really loved it:)
loveruins chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
So cute & hot. :)
fresch chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh my! Is Rachel with Finn here? And Puck with Quinn? Oh no! I would LOVE to see this verse continue where Puck is transfixed by this little girl that came apart on his fingers that ran away. And is she avoiding him now? How does she feel about the way that he made her feel in that dark, stolen, secret rendez-vous? Ugh! I just like this concept!