Reviews for Getting Him to Smile
Guest chapter 49 . 3/15/2017
Are you not gonna finish this story? Looks like it's been 3 and a half years since your last update...
Guest chapter 49 . 4/24/2016
Been following this story on and off from the beginning. Recently rediscovered it and read the last two chapters that were new to me (shows how long its been). I've always loved this story, and the author's writing style, but I think its time to accept we're never going to know what happens! Such a shame..but my favourite Dramione fanfic nonetheless.
Anon chapter 49 . 4/1/2015
Almost 2 years since your last update. *sigh* This is why I only read completed stories.
LadyMarie2318 chapter 49 . 3/28/2015
Love it wishing I could get my hands on some more it's pretty damm good...
Sad chapter 49 . 1/8/2015
Almost 2 year since you updated! T_T
I loved this story so much..
Quinn chapter 49 . 9/28/2014
Its been more than a year since you last updated. When will you update?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 49 . 1/27/2014
I'm so relieved that Draco went after her because Hermione's quick assumption of the situation was going to cause trouble if it festered in her mind any longer than it did.

I hope to see more things cleared up between Dramione since they've been keeping their distance from one another for 3 weeks.

Update soon
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 48 . 1/27/2014
For a girl who claims to stop running, she ran from a situation 4 times in this chapter alone! -_-

When Hermione locked the door and placed a silencing charm over the classroom that she and Ron were in...that was asking for trouble! I'm still irritated that she wants to be alone with him after everything he's done to her (forget their friendship, after he punched her...that's enough to keep her distance from him for some time at least).

I really like that Draco just knows when something is wrong with Hermione.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 47 . 1/27/2014
I'm seriously annoyed with Hermione when it comes to Ron. She's cut ties with him and after everything he's done to her, I still can't believe that she'd not only try to justify herself to him but she tried to intervene in a fight that she knew would always escalate no matter what she said.

I loved Draco in this and the Dramione scenes before they were interrupted.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 46 . 1/27/2014
With their reactions to separations of any kind, I thought Dramione's dynamic may have had a magically-based quality to it (ie: veela).

How could Hermione still view Ron as a best friend? Ron just causes unwanted trouble due to his lack of control.

Cool story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
I really liked the "if I were him" speech. That was intense enough that I thought he'd kiss her again shoftly afterwards.
reader chapter 49 . 1/20/2014
thats it, i lost hope in this story...
You take wayy to long to update.. I even forgot what happened.
You have this story unfinished since 2010 . Thats 4 yrs of waiting.
Forget this.
DeadGone chapter 49 . 9/26/2013
You're cruel, you know that. What a cliffy. But brilliantly written chapter. Can't wait for more Dramione. I love your disclaimers. They always make me laugh. Thank you for wrting such an awesome fic. I hope you update soon. Good luck. Take care.
bellasonoma chapter 49 . 9/14/2013
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
billiejoe4ever chapter 49 . 9/6/2013
You are amazing!
This story is amazing!
Your writing is amazing!
The relationship between Draco and Hermione is amazing!
They had better end up officially together by the end of this!
I am addicted to this story, ADDICTED!
I am now and forever more a fan of your work :)
I will be waiting in anticipation for the next chapter! :)

P.s- Please don't keep us waiting for too long!