Reviews for Solemn Vow
inkjet chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
So bittersweet, aaah.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i've been so wrapped up in fma fanfics i hadn't even looked at another manga fanfic until this one, and it was a great story. i am still torn. i wish she had chosen shinogu but i myself would have chosen ryoki so i love thinking about what would've happened after and this was a great summation of that.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Very genuine piece. Short, sweet, and believable.
skitchell chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Beautiful story!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was beautifully sad... I adore stories like these! I absolutely loved Shinogu in the manga and was sad they didn't end up together, but it was inevitable...

Anywho, nicely done!
HelloKat chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well thought out, well written, well put together! It was a great 'epilogue' to a storyline that was left sort of 'open' at the end. This story flowed like silk! VERY well done!
Rei021 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
this was a very good oneshot. i kindda made my heart tighten. its sad though~~~~
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I actually really liked your story! Too many stories portray Ryoki as this really bad guy, but I think you did well capturing each character like in the manga. _
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
What a wonderful piece this is. Hot Gimmick has a special place in my heart because of Shinogu, and I've still struggled with the ending, every time I reread the manga. Your story is the best view of post-Hot Gimmick I've seen yet.

I also loved the part about Shinogu thinking maybe his stunt might drive Hatsumi to chase after him. I always wondered if maybe that was the real reasoning in the book. Wonderful job.
Takocchi chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
aww... very touching.. all of the sudden I feel a intense sadness for shinogu! I really love him! He's so caring! loved your story btw! Good job!