Reviews for Neither Pipes Nor Top Hats
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 28 . 12/30/2011
N'awww... NEW SHERLOCK SOON! B-D
DarthJackie chapter 28 . 12/29/2011
I believe that is my favorite quote in that story. I love when Sherlock acknowledges John as his...what's the right word? Partner? That they don't get Sherlock without John. I love that. This is excellent! I like that "John, *sit down*."
chestry007 chapter 28 . 12/29/2011
These are some of the best Sherlock drabbles on this site. Looking forward to future updates!
mrspencil chapter 27 . 7/6/2011
I am delighted you dealt with that little matter for John. It would not have looked good on his CV

MrsP:-)
Noelle M chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
:) How true that is!
Noelle M chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
Yeahhh! That is so like him! "I am Sherlock Holmes."

Gosh, so brilliant!
Noelle M chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
Everyone hates Anderson! -U- Scotland Yard just keeps him around because he's so unbelievably stu-er-smart! ;D
Noelle M chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
Awwww... so cute! :333

And no slash, either! XD
Noelle M chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Wow, I never thought that Sherlock could take the murder of the blind woman into such consideration like that! it makes me wonder, what would have happened?
Noelle M chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
First of all, I just absolutely LOVE the quotes from the books at the top, it totally makes the story and each little drabble make a bit more sense. It also ties in with events and characters in canon.

Second, I like to see how your mind works to move a little bit out of the series, like the aftermaths of A Study in Pink a few chapters ago. Also, what happens in the minds of the characters.

Third, you perfectly write John's, Sherlock's, and Mycroft's characters. The little quip at the end was cute. :3

This is incredible! I'm amazed that you can write so much in a short drabble!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
These are absolutely some of the best drabbles I've read. I'm getting quite addicted to these very short pieces! I also appreciate the quality of your writing. It is so much more enjoyable to read when grammar and punctuation are done well. Waiting for the next chapter! )
Elerrina Star not logged in chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
Yeah, it had better have been taken care of. *pokes Sherlock*

That part of the show always bugged me - that and the fact that we never got to find out what happened with the whole ASBO thing. John so didn't deserve it and Sherlock was being a bit of a... Well, Sherlock, about it. XD

Loved it!
ClayWinchester chapter 14 . 7/3/2011
Aaah! I recognise this bit! The Poker thingy is from speckled band right? If I'm wrong it was still an awesome Drabble/drouble chapter. This is simply brilliant.
SabrinaPhynn chapter 25 . 7/2/2011
:). Need any more prompts, or are you good m'dear?
Sparrow49 chapter 25 . 7/2/2011
This is one of my favorites so far. You've done such a great job of capturing Sherlock's thoughts, pretending to be wholly practical and logical about John, as about everything else, but starting to care in spite of himself. Really well written!
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »