Reviews for Neither Pipes Nor Top Hats
Monsieur Prongs chapter 23 . 1/10/2011
Made me smile. And I totally got it. I like this. Good work. I've been waiting a while for it so...

Until Gallifrey is free,

Time Lord Victorious
mrspencil chapter 23 . 1/10/2011
An excellent idea, John! What publication would he send it to, I wonder?

Mrs P:)
angelfire east 24 chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
Brilliant!
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
:) awesome!
Pikeru's Angel chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
Oh, I love it! Sorry fo giving you so manye. XD I was on a hyper streak and ideas kept bouncing around my mind. He he.

Seriously though, awesome. Not at all what I was thinking, but awesome. (I was thinking John finds a Conan Doyle book and finds in the front where it shows other titles by the author "Sherlock Holmes". A minor breaking of the fourth wall, really.)

Piki :B
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
L.O.L!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
Yes, i just have to agree there. I don't think anyone in their right mind could have liked Anderson. (Well, maybe except his mother...maybe) ;)
goldvermilion87 chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
The last sentence is awesome.
goldvermilion87 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
You're right, he really DOES seem nervous. :-D
general zargon chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
...Not really what I had in mind, but I appreciate the fact that you tried, and this is a good chapter regardless. Nice reference to the canon story, though I find the image of Sherlock fighting off a venomous snake with a cane funny for some reason. (Yes, I am weird.) Here's another prompt for you: "Sherlock, John, and Allergy." :) Please keep up the good work and update soon! I'm hoping the next chapter is going to be a funny one!
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
TSB was ACD's favourite of the Sherlock Holmes short stories. Just a little trivia there. Loved it, as always.
Monsieur Prongs chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
I remember that story, brilliant chapter here, loved that you used aspects from the "Speckled Band" good work.

Until Gallifrey is free,

Time Lord Victorious
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Haha;)
weezerz2490 chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
lol I'm with John on that one, "You went tho the grocery?" o.O

that was great! XD
Falco aesalon chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
Sherlock isn't as heartless as he likes to think. :D

Well done! I would've reviewed earlier but Real Life attacked.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »