Reviews for Need You Now Outtakes
athome Jo chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Loved every one of these outtakes! Thank you!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Thank you for the outtakes!
TheUnderStudy chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
*high fives Jasper* WOOO! Thank you my friend. Irina needs some serious help. Maybe you can recommend her to a colleague.
froggyqueen chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
I can't beilieve that I just have found time to read this outtake! It brought me to tears, good job!
BLilTXgirl chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Living in Military City, USA, there are always amazing displays and ceremonies for Memorial Day and Veterans Day. They always leave me in tears. I have never lost a family member to war but have lost friends.

I am grateful always for the sacrifices made by so many to ensure I am able to live so freely. This was beautifully written, bb, as always.
bighenluvsrob chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I LOVED IT !THANK YOU!
grabadietcoke chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
This was beautifully done - dealing with Edward's feelings about Bella's first husband and how he honors him and his role. I love how he understands, and there is no jealousy, but almost a brotherhood on Edward's part. Such a great parnter and father.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Good ol' Jasper, the ever-loyal brother (in-law).
blb1000 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
It was nice to see these two relating to each other on their own.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hmmm, so the conversation with Esme didn't really go as he told Bella it did. Interesting...
Cullen312 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
You totally made me cry when I read this. I really do miss this story so it was nice to have another peak. Thanks for sharing.
mountainlion718 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
:( yes, tears...I'm so glad they got to honor him that way...
QueenAnnie1 chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
that was a perfect mixture of sad and sweet!

I miss these characters, Need You Now is definitely one of the best I've ever read so it was nice to be back in their lives for a little bit.
Kimberlina903 chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
This was an amazing tribute to Mike and I'm glad they got a chance to do this.
stinkyfeet chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
aw this was a cute little snipper. )