Reviews for Requiem for a Doll
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
Again, Nicely done the 10th chapter you've did there, so great job and keep updating soon.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Nicely done for making Juli all dark and vengeful type against and the Shaddalo Organization, so please keep updating some more chapters to see what happen and good luck.
Kein Sylvan chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
A little bit dissapointed that July didn't fight Vega, but it seems DeCapre it's pretty good enough to Finish the spanish ninja.

BTW, I have to say that change your translator XD. No much sense in the spanish dialogues (at least understandable XD )
Kein Sylvan chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Wow. This is like a Kill Bill, with July as The Bride and Bison as Bill.

Well, I don't see many errors, but I see like many useless paragraphs, or maybe that's my impression, overall in the parts where July entered the Balrog headquarters taking photos. I think this part could be summarized, but apart from that, I like your story. I'm also a July fan, and I also imagine a fic story like this. Well, i would like you use more T. Hawk, as it seemes he's the only one who could save Julia without using her (because it's like all the good guys are so lazy that they're waiting her to do their jobs XD )

Also, could you explain why the hell Sagat used a bussiness man suit XD! Did I read wrong!? OoO (sorry, english is not my native language)

I'll keep reeding later, but I saw that this story is not updated and doesn't have the 'C' of complete (I don't want to read another great fic unfinished . )
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
If i didn't know any better, I'd say someone watched a bad movie. Anyway, this was worth the wait.
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Talk about a pleasant surprise.
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Well worth the wait. And this must be an awkward gathering indeed.
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
Worth the wait. Ballsy as hell.
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
I like what I see so far. Hey, I may borrow some elements of this story due to the fact it's, I dunno, AWESOME for my fic. Don't worry, you'll get the credit that is well deserved, as well as my prayers that you may someday finish this masterpiece. I hope your writer's block dies a horrible, violent death.
Scytherageroses chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Good start so far, it's rare to see stories here about the Dolls!

Will she meet up with T-Hawk? Bah! Screw him, she doesn't need men! Will she meet up with Juni?

Now that I'd like to see! Keep it up, I'd like to see more!