Reviews for Truth or Dare the Bleach way
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Alright b******, listen up. So what if it's against the guidelines? The story is funny, and in my opinion, really good. So quit being such a**holes to the port author who worked so hard to write this. Shut up, quit whining about how the author didn't get it, and move on with your lives. Or is that to hard for your egotistical brains to understand? Leave Alice-Kun alone!
TheNorthKittyCatty chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Did you know that LMFAO stands for Laughing-my-fucking-ass-of? And sorry for no dares!?
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Chat formatted entries are not allowed on this website. Please change the dialogue or delete and upload elsewhere.

Entries not allowed:
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
Archduke of Toast chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
1)Ulquiorra i dare you to use your cero oscuras on orihime's face.
2)Grimmjow i dare you to use gran ray cero on rukia.
3)Ichigo i dare you to give shiro a bolwjob.
4)Hichigo i dare you to kick aizen in the nuts as HARD! as you can.
5)Ichigo talk in third person the whole chapter and call your self strawberry-kun
Also if you try to run away i will throw you into a pit of yaoi fangirls MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Archduke of Toast chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
1)ulquiorra i dare you to use your cero oscuras on orihime's face.
2)grimmjow i dare you to use gran ray cero on rukia.
3)ichigo i dare you to give shiro a bolwjob.
4)hichigo i dare you to kick aizen in the nuts as HARD! as you can.
5)ichigo talk in third person the whole chapter and call your self strawberry-kun
kamahashy chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
hi! im new and this is my fist try so plz dont be mean to me!

first i'll ask some questions and then a dare!

ulquiorra:(a friends question donthurtme!)why is it you wear makeup are you going to open a salon(sp?)for wemon? and why do you like the night are you waiting for demons to take you to wanderland?

szeyal(sp?):are you guy caz ya look like it!

orahimi:why are you such a weak a** trash! no afense but you cant brotect if you dont hurt the enemy so stop being a stupid trash damnit!

ulquiorra:i dare you to make out with ichigo

aizen:dare you to eat orahimi's cooking then jump of a klif to your 'kill aizen fangirls/boys being killed revived then going to you fangirls/boy and leting them enjoy themself and leving you scared for life

hichigo:i dare you to kill orochimaru and sasugay and karin AND sakura(if want's to) from naruto and have fun!

gin:hug you sword and say ya love him very much in its human form
Fox-and-cranberry-muffin42 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Hi there! I'm new here! Please, just call me Fox.

First thing first, I saw that the title said TRUTH or dare, and all I'm seeing is dares. I'll ask some questions and then a dare!

To Ichigo: Since you hate psychics, does that mean you hate fortune-tellers or people who can move things with their mind? *uses mind to make Ichigo float in the air, me grinning like a maniac*

To Ulquiorra: Are those tear-marks real of is it makeup? *licks finger and rubs it on a tear mark* Ooooh, you're so precious! And hot...

To Szayel-Apporro Grantz: You release you form by licking your sword then swallowing it. Does that mean you are a deep-throater?

To Gin: Since your eyes are closed when you are awake, does that mean they are open when you sleep?

To Alice: Did you know that you are not the only psycho in the universe? *holds up a bloody meat cleaver* This is mine!

To Grimmjow: When you brush your teeth, do you take your hollow's mask into consideration?

Now, *drum roll* here is my dare! Strap Grimmjow down and let me eat him alive! Foxes can eat cats, you know, but bats give foxes rabies, and cats cero the crap outta bats. It's a rock-paper-scissors cycle. (*w*)
XamierTheNobody chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
I reported this story

Do you know why?

It's because it's in script format

Your story is supposed be like ex: Ichigo screamed in fright when he learned what the author had planned for him. Rushing to the door he yelled "You'll never catch me!"

If you do

Ichigo: *Runs Away* LOLOLOLO

Then it's againt Fanfiction's rules. So Darkwing21 had the right to report you so stop being such a baby about it
XxItalyangelxx chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
it is funny!
XxItalyangelxx chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
That is so funny. U may be the death of me anyway if I could I dare Ichigo to go around a block with his underwear while Rukia wears a tutu and does I am teapot. And one more thing I dare Shuuhei to says I love Alice I hope it's ok and again I love them all except for aizen
OneWhoBreaksPromises chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
You are so cool! Heheheh! Um... *PERSONALITY CHANGE*

I dare you!

Ichigo: Dance and sing Strawberry Short Cake in front of Grimmjow

Grimmjow: Sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars and Barney is a Dinosaur to the babies

Ulquiorra: Go to a place that has many of you love and very fanatical fans!

Hichigo: Act very gay-ish for the rest of the chapters!

And Alice-san: Beat up Gin and Aizen-teme for me 'kay?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Kaarie X chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
I dare Ulquiorra to cut his dick off to see if it grows back like his eyes.
LaviLovinYu chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Yeah, I'd hafta agree with darkwing21 and the others. your story isn't bad, and we aren't trying to discourage you from writing. By all means, write! However, this type of story, in which you regularly ask the readers for reviews with dares, that violates the Guideline rules. Maybe you should contact those people on another site and use this story as a prompt fic/ drabvle fic, but interacting with readers is not allowed. I hope you can fix the story.

Oh, and just cuz others do it doesn't mean it's right. I mean, some people murder or steal, but you can't say it's right.

I hope you can fix this. If not, I WILL report this story (I do have an account, I'm just not logged in right now)

Write stories that fit in the guidelines! I'm cheering you on :)
LaviLovinYu chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
SaabelsWife chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Hey hey! Name one Zakuro...I think that's how you spell it...it means pomagranite...That way the whole family reminds me of food...

Akira-I'm hungry. I want Hana-chan to do the Makarina with Kenpachi...

Kisuke-Um...I want Gin to punch Momo in the face and tell her that Aizen is the bad guy and to stop stalking him.

Saabel-I just want someone to kill Momo...I don't care who.

Me-I want Spoon-man...Nnoitra, to run around yelling the lyrics to Sir-Mix-Alot's I like Big Butts. While someone records it and puts it on youtube...

Kon-And we think it would be awsome to have Ichigo, Hichigo, Ulqui-chan, Grimmy-chan, Gin, and any random girls of your choice to slide across the floor in nothing but oversized white shirts and socks singing Old Time Rock and Roll...(I watch too much tv...)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »