Reviews for Truth or Dare the Bleach way
JynxyChan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hoonney, I just read all your reviews, and this is a shout out to them, not you, k?

Do any of yall have a life? Seriously, you pick on a chick for writing her story in her way, you insult her intelligence, and are completely redundant. This isnt hurting yall in any way,and youve already reported it, so why do you see the need to ggo all nazi on her? Do everyone a favor, lighten up, worry about your OWN stories, and pull those poles out of your asses. Noone likes a tattletale, and everyone hates bullies.

Jynxy loves!

Hugs and waves!

Jynxy
JynxyChan chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
I LUVLUVLUV IT!

First off, I suggest naming the twins Haru and Sayuri.

Secondly, I just wanna say that IM GRIMM-KITTYS PERSONAL STALKER! Fear me, young one, for I will be your doom. And kidnapper. ANYWAY.

I Dare

Nnoitra to let Kenpachi slice his THINGY off and pound it to a pulp.

Kenpachi to then turn it into a sports drink and suck it up

Starrk to go a week without sleep (Luv ya, star-Chan XD)

Tousen to play I-Spy with Gin

Aizen to EAT SHIT (Or roadkill. Whichever you find first.) AND DIE

Ichigo to put on a maid outfit, handcuffs, and a blindfold, and let ANYONE lead him WHEREVER the fuck they want and do WHATEVE the fuck they want to him.

I want Ulquiorra to get a sugar high and act hyper.

And finally, I want my Grimm Kitty to put on a skin tigbht leather siut, Grab some whipped cream, and start stripping.

Also, TELL THE FLAMERS THAT THEY THEY CAN ALL GET RAPED BY YAMMY!

Jynxy loves!

Hugs and waves!
Crimson Hope chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
YAAY SOO CUTE. Now for names...Haku and Yuki. Oh before I forget i dare grimmjow and Ichigo to take a long needed vaction. for relaxation and time to bond with the kits(see I can be nice )
MoonNyte chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
hello alice! all the chapters made me laugh so hard! ok here are my dares!

grimmjow: go into a pit of screaming crazy fangirls for at least 20 min if you survive i'll give you a month supply of catnip!

ulquiorra and orihime: either make out or "have fun" (ulquihime fangirl!) i don't care with

alice: torture aizen! do ANYTHING to make him cry or go suicidal! XD

ulquiorra: give orihime cooking lessons.

orihime: make mon blac for aizen (poisonous! but don't tell him that!)

aizen: dress up as a swan, go to a high cliff, and scream "i believe i can fly!" as your falling to anti-aizen fans! (evil huh? or instead of a swan you can also make him wear a tutu your choice ;D also make him eat the dessert if he knows its poisonous!)

well that all! see ya next time!
Yellow Mew chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Hello there.

Are you tired of being flamed/reported for script format/interactivity? Well don't worry, I'm here to help you.

Simple solution-look up my best friend Cory the Hedgehog. She has a link in her profile to a fanfic site where all manner of TOD, script, and interactivity is allowed. We welcome you with open arms, my friend. You can write whatever you please and script all you want with us. :)
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Oh, I forgot something. Chapter 5 is an Authors Note chapter, it even says so in the title. So, that's reportable as well. Check your guidelines~

~Revitalization is Coming!~

~SpyroXCynderMyLove~
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
...*facepalm*

Does it really have to be sporking time? Aww, and I just got home... damnit.

...really? How many of these shit interactive truth/dare fics are there already? Yet, you must feel the sudden urge and compassion to add yet one MOAR to the mediocrity. Sure, sure, that makes total sense. Complete and total sense. Ever try reading the guidelines? Y'know, those big words you apparently couldn't understand when you made your profile, and just clicked the checkbox agreeing to them? Yeah, those. Find them in your profile under the Publish tab, then Guidelines. You should easily be able to see script format and interactive stories are prohibited.

Reported~

~Revitalization is Coming!~

~SpyroXCynderMyLove~
drmona lord chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
well dreaming is better than doing right nice ta read from ya again hope ya don get any more damd flamers
SaabelsWife chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Ah! We think maybe this is getting redundant, us writing like every chappie...but one of we had another idea...

Akira-HI! I wants Hana-chan(Hanaturo) to rape Ganju...they never get any love...

Saabel-I acually wanna see Gin run around in his underward screaming "Aizen Rapes Me!"

Kisuke-O.o you mean he doesn't? Um...anywho...I wanna see Grimm-Kitty tear off Aizen's arm and beat him with it...

Me-I think I just want a hug from Grimm-kitty after he does Kisuke's dare.
IdentifiedLuna1998 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Hi, i wanna say something, please be careful with flamers. I love ToD story, onto the dares:

Ichigo: are you a fag? bleached your hair and join Shiro-chan.

Grimmjow: do the chicken dance WITHOUT your shirt

Aizen: -kicks him on the middle- DIE ! let me kill you

Ulquiorra: wear a batman suit

Luppi: drink Orihime's "special" milk

Alice: get a road roller and flat Aizen

Everyone: do the soulja boy

Nice story -
lord of foolishness chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I read your fanfic called Truth or Dare and I saw you locked 4 men into a room and forced them to have sex. That was sadistic, inhuman and horrible BUT IT WAS FUNNY!:):):):):)

And what the heck is yaoi(is it something you eat?) and how can men be lesbians? If it is possible for men to be lesbians you must tell me! And I thing Hichigo is that person from Death Note right?(3 Kira)

And I think his name is Higuchi.

I have a few dares for you:

Me: Okay fools gather around and then I will dare you to do something(evil laugh)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ichigo: Oh no! what will happen to us

Grimmjow: MUMMY!

Ulquiorra: ...

Higuchi: What am I doing here?I'm from Death Note

Me: Okay first I dare Ulnuiko..

Ulquiorra: Its Ulquiorra

Me: Yeah thats what I said Ulkuirah, anyway I dare you to stop breathing

Ulquiorra: WHAT!

Me: Yes you must stop breathing

Ulquiorra: I wont do that!

Me: (In hypnotic voice) Yes you will the power (holds bacon) of bacon compels you to stop breathing

Ulquiorra:(stops breathing and turns blue)

15 minutes later

Ulquiorra is dead

Ichigo: Oh my God he's dead!

Me: YES!(throws away Ulquiorra's corpse outside)HE'S DEAD!HAHAHAHAHA

Grimmjow: Let's get out of here(runs but is stopped by invisible force)

Me: Nobody leaves until the dares are done!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Higuchi: I still don't know why I'm here

Me: Okay now I dare Ichigo to choke his father to death and then cut his head off and then go to his roof and wear a tutu and do a handstand on Isshins head and then yell "CANADIAN BACON!"

Ichigo: Ohhh now there's a dare that I like except for the tutu part(goes home)

Isshin: HEELLLLLLOOOOOOO !

Ichigo: Quick father there has been an outbreak of throat cancer I must check if you have it!

Isshin: What really? Ichigo if there had been an outbreak of throat cancer I would have heard of it I am a doctor after all

Ichigo: Don't you trust your own son?

Isshin: Oh no I trust you son go ahead and check

Ichigo: Okay I will put my hands around your neck and see if you have it

Isshin: Okay!

Ichigo: Hmmm! Oh no you have it!

Isshin: What!

Ichigo: It's all right don't panic I know the cure of it but you must stand still while I choke you which will cure the horrible disease

Isshin: Okay!

Ichigo is choking Isshin.

Isshin:(weird noises coming from mouth)

Ichigo: Endure father Endure!(says the murder)

And finally Isshin is dead.

Ichigo: all right! I think I have cured your disease(holding the dead body) Opps! I think I overdid it

And then Ichigo gets a chainsaw and cuts the head off the dead monkey and wears a tutu and goes to his roof, does a handstand on Isshins head and yells CANADIAN BACON!

random person who was passing by: WTF!

Me: Ahhhh(sheds a single tear)that was beautiful!

Grimmjow:(jaw is dropped)

Higuchi: Will someone please tell me why I'm here?

Ichigo: Ahhhh that was fun(With a pleased look on his face)

Me: Okay now I dare Grimmjow to dare Ichigo to say kill me

Grimmjow: Okay Ichigo I dare you to say kill me

Ichigo: Kill me(and shortly afterwards is subsequently killed by Grimmjow)

Me: Good work Grimmjow!

Grimmjow: Thanks I always wanted to kill that bastard

Me: Now say shoot me

Grimmjow: What!shoot me?(is shot)

Higuchi: Why did you shoot him?

Me: He told me to do it and he asked so nicely :)

Higuchi: Okay but I still don't know why I'm here

Me: Neither do I but I have a great idea

Higuchi: What?

Me: DIE!(shoots him)Okay so who's next,(realizes everyone is dead)Oh my God!Everyone is dead! Oh well I'll just go home and watch TV Then(leaves)

END
Crimson Hope chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
To Ichigo: HEY AT LEAST I DIDN'T CALL YOU STRAWBERRY-CHAN! I SHALL HAVE REVENGE FOR MAKING ME CRY...*grins evily*

ohhhhhhh Ichigoooooooo I dare you to carry Grimmy's twin kits(babies)

! DON'T MESS WITH FANGIRLS!
drmona lord chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
ichi and hichi swich bodys and grimm and ulqui swich to then thay make out with each other

urahara gets turnd into a girl

hichigo and ichigo gets turnd into a cat(after the big make out)
Sixtess chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
oooo!make ichigo eat a full course of orihimes food!(i dont really like her) and maake Nnorita rape grimkitty and szyael rape ulqui-bear!yay!
RedBootton chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Dear Bloody-Neko-Princess,

Due to violating the Content Guidelines of , specifically, Not allowed: interactive, chat/script, real person, mst, and etc., your story Truth or Dare the Bleach way's chapter 1, has been reported to the administrator. You may rectify the situation by removing illegal content or waiting for the domain's staff to delete it for you.

Sincerely, RedBootton.