Reviews for Truth or Dare the Bleach way
Sath Azurregato chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I dare!

Ulqui: gets drunk in front of hichi

Grimm: act like a very innocent person/ act like Ichigo. If you do this, i will give you yarn&catnip

Ichi: acting as Grimmjow! And... Make out with him! If you do this dare, i'll give you a special photo of baby Grimm
Aquaman52 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Ah, bawwing. Never fails to brighten up my day.

So let me get this straight: you really didn't understand what darkwing21 was talking about? I mean, I thought it was fairly straightforward. "You have been reported for breaking the rules". Nothing to really lose in translation there. So I can only assume you would say such a thing because you are unaware of the site guidelines and how you (yes, you) are expected to follow them at all times. Or at least, in all the stories you choose to post on this site.

May I direct you to the "Guidelines" link under the "Publish" tab on your login page. Here, you will find a lovely list of things the admins have chosen to disallow on their site, among them being interactive stories and stories written in script format. Those would be the violations that darkwing21 was referring to. Now, if you had actually read and paid attention to these guidelines when you first posted the story, you would have known this. But, sadly, you chose to ignore them, and that is why darkwing21 and I have reported you.

Please remove this story and/or move it to another site that allows such content. Just because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it okay.

And that's all I have to say about that. Good day to you.

Aquaman52

~LU~
Pure Evil Breed chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Awww, someone reported your story. What a meanie! Never mind the fact that someone is actually the right side in this matter. No action without consequence; break the rules and risk being reported.

'can ya please contact me through my profile and we can talk this out I'm new at this so can ya just explain them too me?'

Of course, that makes perfect sense. That's why you ask darkwing21 to 'SHUT UP' in the second chapter. I don't believe you at all.

'all yas gots ta do is point out the flaws'

The flaw is that this story is against the Guidelines. darkwing21 has even quoted it in the first review, So, unless you're blind, you should have understood it perfectly! Although, being mentally retarded is also a possibility.

So reported!

Evie~
Crimson Hope chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I dare darkangel21 to get a life(sice no one really reads the terms anyway well me any way)

And I dare Strawberry-kun to marry KittyKat-Kun(Ichigo is the bride)

Love this game. Btw I know atleast 10 other stories like this so you shouldn't worry to much.
Sath Azurregato chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Hahahaha! The previous chap make me laughing like a madman! So, i dare Grimm-chan to: dress up with blue cat ears and tail. Plus get drunk! I wanna see if you drunk! With 'nya' in every last sentence! Do it, and be a CUTE little kitty! Will be rewarded with catnip n yarn just for you!
DarkenedMoonlight chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
update soon ... omg i love ggio too XD

'I dare Ulqui and Hichi to make out and Ichi and Grimm to make out.

I also dare you (alice) ta punch Grimmjow in the stomache ...

oh and by the way i love you Grimm,ichi,hichi,and ulqui hehehehee just ta let ya know XD'
SaabelsWife chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
First off sorry guys I love you all and I feel bad. But it was all in good fun...Please dont kill me!

Kisuke- Yeah, it was funny but Saabel-san has a dare now,

Saabel- Um hi...could you possibly have anyone kick the crap out of Aizen. Prefferably Isshin (Spell check?)

Me- And let Kisuke punch Uryuu's dad in the balls.
makedi chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I dare Ichigo Hichigo Grimmjow and Uliquiorra to have a foursome and to get caught by Isshin.
hehehehehohoProductions0 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
okay... i dare Harribel to stick a women's pad to her forehead and take of her shirt and run down the street outside screaming 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?' please do his dare i had to do this dare myself) have fun~
CrazyFoodRoulette chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Dares;

has to eat orihime's cooking

2.a fear test... Who ever can stand up to their fear the longest wins a cookie...

3. The losers have to jump into a pool of chocolate fondue

likes Ichigo can 'eat' him up.
drmona lord chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
:Dok Ill pick on some other ppl but first grimm has to read my truth or dare story

toshiro draw on some one

aizen and luppi get to be killd by ants and other bugs

soi fon slap kisuke

tats all
Angelchan2012 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
ya, the reason i kinda left the dare like that was for you to decide, i dont care on who make go through it, i like all the people that were playing *giggles* and its okay, Grimm is a jerk in my stories too, so i'm used to it. i usually lock him in a closet till he learns to behave! lol can't wait for the next chapter!

Although, cause Grimm called me that, I dare him to dress up as a drag queen!
hehehehehohoProductions0 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Thanks for doing the dare ichi!~)

Okay now... I dare Ulquiorra to fuck Grimmjow. D
drmona lord chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
hahahahahahaha*falls off chair* ok dares

hichi take over ichi's body and fight kenpatchi

grimm drink 5 gallons of beer

neko chan pick a way ta torcher aizen and luppi unless you like them

thats all I got bie
Knightsky11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I dare ichigo to make out with grmmjpw. Oh. And give him a high frequency scream (they hurt) then slap ichigo for me. Kay? Thanks! ~Satah-kun
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »