Reviews for Truth or Dare the Bleach way
CrazyFoodRoulette chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Kufufufufufufu~ Ora Everyone~ I have many names but you may call me Kurode~

I will enjoy this very much~ I wish Ichigo to crossdress every chapter you make~

I wish for all the Arrancar to have normal bodies~

Lastly~ I snack table that never runs out of food~

Ja ne~
darkwing21 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Your story has been reported for abuse due to multiple violations against the Guidelines.

Sincerely.
SaabelsWife chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Me an Kisuke has a fun evil dare. Have Ulquiorra shove fifteen ice cubes down his pants! My cusins did that to us and it would finnaly put an expression on his face. Or you could make Grimm or Hichigo eat Hime-chans cooking...Oh god I is evil

Kisuke: yare yare yare
Angelchan2012 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hmmm...are they playing truth or dare the R rated version? if so, i got a some ideas for them alright:

Dare:

the person taking the dare must sit on the player to their lefts lap with their pants and underwear off

truth:

when was the last time they had a wet dream and who was it about

ya, don't ask me how i know some of these dares, lets just say i got some crazy friends who love to party
hehehehehohoProductions0 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I dare Ichigo to kiss Grimmjow and Hichigo...yum0
Sath Azurregato chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Yo, names Safiraa! And Grimm is my fav chara! I dare to grimm-chan to:

- release to pantera mode. And, every sentence he says must be ended with nya~. If not, i will crush your pantera! Ps: give Grimm catnip and yarn
darkwing21 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hee~ TOD...

Do you know that you are breaking the Guidelines of which you always agree to every time you submit a new story?

'Entries not allowed:

form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.'

Your story is not only script formatted but also a form of interactive entry. Kindly remove it from this site before the admins do it for you.

Sincerely.
SunriseFlower chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hmmm, truth or dare, the ultimate excuse for a pervert like me to get what she wants to poor, innocent Strawber-uhh, I mean, bystanders.

In one of the dares, Rukia dares Ichigo to drink one of Urahara's 'potions' that turns out to be an aphrodisiac. This happen in the beginning and have the effects of the potion take place slowly, with each dare having a little more impact on Ichi until he burns like the fires of hell!

Eventually, Ichi should be kissed by all the males who are after him exept the one male that is truely 'in love' with him. You can make this whomever you like, I make no discrimations, but he MUST be male.

Oh, and of corse, Rukia knew from the beginning what was going to happen, and took pictures of it to later use as blackmail. Because we all know that she's secretly evil. )

If I come up with any more dares, I'll PM you.
drmona lord chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
a four way between ichi hichi grimm and ulqui thats all I got so have fun~
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4