Reviews for Professor, Please Help
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 26 . 3/7
There's one inconsistency in this chapter. In her dad's letter it never told Hermione to go with her mother to the states for the summer. In chapter 21 it said that her mother was going to move to America to live with the man and his family. I think that it would serve her right if there were magical people in his family. Poor Hermione and Harry.

Great story so far. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 31 . 1/6
Cute ending to a drama.
thewolf74 chapter 31 . 11/10/2015
I love the way it ended. I'm very happy that Severus was there for both Harry and Hermione. This was a very good story, and I love it.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Poor Hermione.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
Omg! What happened then?
Candy Phantom chapter 30 . 7/4/2015
How many years? Will Luna and Harry be married with children?! Why am I thinking of that TV show now?
Candy Phantom chapter 29 . 7/4/2015
I wanted Harry to be suicidal, but I guess there are enough of those stories here already. :)
Candy Phantom chapter 25 . 7/4/2015
I think he's suicidal. Yay, I like those ones.
Candy Phantom chapter 22 . 7/4/2015
Lol, they're all freaked out now. XD
Candy Phantom chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
I thought Harry would be the one to try it first.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/24/2015
I LOVE SNAPE AND DRACO NOW!
marthapreston4 chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
why after defeating the dark lord would they make the kid still go back to thier horrible relatives \
marthapreston4 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
these characteres dont seem rational these people beat her and shes crying for them and the proffesor is encouraging instead of letting her know that this behavior is not her fault and not her responisbilty to cover other bad behavior. plus the man beat the crap out of her why would she be sad.
scgaraycochea chapter 31 . 9/10/2014
Wow! A beautiful story!
I really enjoy it and love it!
Thank you for this view of Professor Snape
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Even Severus doesn't think of it.