Reviews for Theater of the Mind
Jet Angle chapter 34 . 8/25/2012
Hey...
Just want to say that you have AN AMAZING STORY! And I hope you keep writing. This was an amazing read and I love the ending... But I am greedy and want more I think this was actually a great way to end it all
:D

Sincerely,
Slightly creepy fan... Again ;)
Solsticio21 chapter 34 . 2/8/2012
Great ending and great story. You did a perfect job :) Hope to read you again soon.
Solsticio21 chapter 30 . 1/30/2012
Memories seem adictive :P I love the chapters. I'm back with the story. I know is already finished, but it was a good one, so I'm taking the time to reach the end :)
Guest chapter 34 . 12/31/2011
Absolutely loved it

Best thing I've. Read so far on the site
dadswell chapter 34 . 7/26/2011
Excellent. I loved it.
Rosiline chapter 34 . 7/22/2011
great story LbN! glad you finally finished it!
CheshireRyan chapter 34 . 7/22/2011
NICE!
sjrodgers23 chapter 34 . 7/22/2011
thank you for this story, no matter how long it .took you to write it it was so worth the wait. cant wait to read more of your stories
sjrodgers23 chapter 32 . 7/21/2011
sjrodgers23 chapter 31 . 7/15/2011
sjrodgers23 chapter 30 . 7/9/2011
sjrodgers23 chapter 28 . 6/25/2011
dadswell chapter 27 . 6/23/2011
I'm so glad you finally updated. I was thinking their dad was greyback , love the fic. Can't wait for more.
becrhodes chapter 26 . 5/25/2011
this is a great story. your characters are so well developed and your plot line is BRILLIANT. God i hope you're writing more. i never wanted to stop reading and i don't think you can leave it at this. continue the GREAT work.3
Solsticio21 chapter 26 . 3/3/2011
That was a great speech by Mr. Maddox. You are very imaginative and gifted with words to make someone relate to the feelings of the characters. This was very sad and beautiful.