Reviews for Azel and Glitchel
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
*sings* I got rhythm... I got magic... I got my girl, who could ask for anything more! *catches piece of flying gingerbread and eats* Mm, crunchy.

And you know, this could *almost* be roped into Little Red Riding Hood - what with the woodcutter - excuse me, Tin Man - showing up at a cottage in the middle of the woods, only-slightly-too-late to save the day. Which, come to think of it... LRRH is a pretty creepy fairy tale, too. Little girl gets eaten by wolf - and in the original, no woodcutter, she stays eaten. Yech. You're right, fairy tales really are slightly disturbing. (Hm... any chance of a Jorinda and Joringel tale? It's one of my favorites.)

Loved this one, super spectacular. I like your Az-centric stories, she's such an awesome character! And Glitch, as ever. "PsstPsstPsst..." *snigger* I wonder, does he ever get tired of being Gibbs-slapped?
Onora chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
LOL! I loved it! Glad to see Az and Glitch roasting some wicked witch butt. They make a great team. I'm missing Gulch but this was a nice little side trip.
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I take no offense to your hatred...well deserved, I will admit willingly.

I will also not complain when the Little Mermaid gets reworked into OZ legacy. And I will wait patiently with no nagging... :)

You are right though. Grimm's fairy tales really are dark and angsty. It's a wonder we all managed to live mostly nightmare free between fairy tales and bedtime prayers...seriously. "If I should DIE before I wake?" What kid actually enjoys that prayer?

Great job on the Hansel and Gretel piece though. Glitch is always hilarious in whatever situation he finds himself... :P
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
A few spelling errors here and there, but besides that - hilarious! I mean, it probably shouldn't have been, seeing as Az and Glitch both seemed to suffer emotional torture of some sort...but it was _ Good old Cain made an appearance, too, and that makes me happy. Go Az, kill them witches! RYTHM!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I was so pleased the Glitch/Ambrose and Az were working together in a story. But then I realized Ambrose doesn't really show up, does he? LOL, no matter.

"Psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst," a noise that Azkadellia eventually realized was the headcase trying to get her attention mid glitch filled her ears.

"Can you get him to stop that?" a voice rasped, "It's not the least bit subtle and it's starting to get on my nerves." - *Giggle!SNORT*

"I used to suck out souls but I never went after children directly," the former Sorceress informed the crone, fire and ice turning her words to knives, "and no more shall you." And the eldest princess began to glow. - Az needs to find more things to have righteous fury over. It does her a lot of good.

"Run, run, run, run, run, run," Glitch chanted as he hurled himself back across the room, grabbed the princess' hand, and hauled her towards the door. Behind them the oven exploded and the room became a raging inferno. - DG should show Glitch the Horror Movie Character Survival Guide. My favorite rule was "When you're running from the monster and you come across your best friend who asks what's going on, DO NOT STOP. If they are really your friend, they will trust you and run after you. If not, they'll slow the monster down."

"You gonna tell me what happened or do I not want to know?" a voice inquired from somewhere above her. Az squinted up into the Tin Man's face as it appeared above her. "DG got worried and sent me to find you," Cain explained to the prone princess.

"You couldn't have arrived ten minutes sooner?" she asked. - *SNORT* Az and DG are probably the only two people in the Zone who can be critical of Cain.

"Raw's keeping an eye on her. Besides, you seem to have taken care of the current witch population," Cain replied lightly, "after all, how many witches can one forest hold?"

Azkadellia looked at the Tin Man sceptically. Sure enough, Cain's eyebrows scrunched together after a mere moment's thought then the Tin Man was striding briskly off in the direction where he'd last left the youngest princess of the O.Z. Az couldn't fault the man his paranoia, if there was another witch or ill-intentioned sprite within a hundred leagues radius DG would find them, much to their misfortune. - Drawn to darkness. I worked out that DG's a magnet for people with bad intentions. Course the story I worked it into can't be posted at here since they decided NC-17 must go. *Sigh*
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was too awesome! A story focusing on Az and Glitch. They took on an evil witch with magic and rhythm. That was wonderful.
Salallie chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
First of all, the title of this story is a great play on words.

Second of all, Glitchambrose is amazing...Rhythm!

Third of all...I love how its all Murphy's Law when it comes to the type of trouble these princesses seem to get into.

Fourth of all...see...I told you, you would eventually write a Little Mermaid story. And when you ask me to be patient, look how long I waited for the swimsuit story...and I'm still alive aren't I.