Reviews for The Basic in the Instinct
bookgirl16 chapter 23 . 11/28/2013
It's a cazy story, but I like it very much. It's lovely! Thanx for it!
Sorry for my bad English... I'm Swiss.. :D
Night script chapter 23 . 12/21/2011
Great story... love the ending... was so scared that it was all going to be just a dream but am so glad the dream was only the real show :-)
luvsboothie chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
This was an amazing story. I love how you incorporated all of the characters and past storylines into this and it had such an easy flow to it.
vacruz2 chapter 23 . 1/11/2011
Wonderful, superb! One of my favorite stories, and because of its originality!
vacruz2 chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Incredible!

Love the house!
vacruz2 chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
I am in shock!
vacruz2 chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
Awesome. I forgot to mention in my previous reviews that the links are like magic :-) they give an extremely nice touch to the story
vacruz2 chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Whoa! How sad the way she got caught
vacruz2 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Dude, you are hilarious! Hanson...MILF...hahahahahaha
vacruz2 chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Epic! That was freaking hot!
vacruz2 chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
I'm sorry I haven't left a review for each chapter, but I'm on mi phone reading this and it sometimes misbehaves.

I don't normally enjoy stories such as this one, so different, but boy have I been enjoying it! Seriously, this is brilliant, brilliant! Very original, unique! I'll try to review as much as I can from this phone ;-)

The Parker thing actually cracked me up, hahaha now I feel bad for liking the fact that he doesn't exist LOL
forget-your-troubles chapter 23 . 10/27/2010
I just read your whole story today and I LOVED it! It was amazing! You definitely should write more stories!
gocubsgo17 chapter 23 . 10/26/2010
Wow. I just read this all in one sitting and I couldn't stop! I loved it all. Thank you for sharing :)
bonetrek chapter 23 . 10/25/2010
Good story. Held my interest all the way through!
mendenbar chapter 23 . 10/25/2010
23 chapters all in one sitting, but well worth it. Very nice fic and excellent interweaving of actual canon with your version of reality. Very nice indeed.