Reviews for Never Shall We Know
fanfictionlovewriter809 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
now that i think about it if calipsa is so powerful then why couldn't she find Gabriel herself?
fanfictionlovewriter809 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
your oc seems to be very mary sue .-.
ian.schuessele chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
I know you have already written the chapters and maybe you've moved onto I don't know, fishing as a hobby and aren't reading this, or my other reviews, but if you are reading this, as for the peter/caitlin/emma situation, you should have worked in a nice triangle situation, peter as the uber god he is now, can take eli's power, and then become two people and go out with both of them, and always be two people, who have thier own minds (might need an extra power to actually make the clone have an independant mind), seperating his feelings for both girls, so he can make them both happy, and make both of his selfs happy. Now hows that for romance. Damn, I wish I had super powers.
ian.schuessele chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
See now what I love about this particular heroes fanfic is the total obsurdity of it, its great. I love the smorgasboard of characters all just basically bumping into each other in a huge state of Choas, I hope the rest of the chapters are as good as the first 17, ill go read them all now :D.
ian.schuessele chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Loving your after chapter comments, :), oh and the story too.
Pamila chapter 2 . 10/13/2011

Pamila
Anonomouse chapter 40 . 9/27/2011
3 LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
christineexx chapter 40 . 9/26/2011
This was SUCH a great chapter, and an even better story. I thank you for letting us read it:D
loganator chapter 40 . 9/26/2011
woah... this was the first fanfiction i ever read on here... (i found this late) i can't believe it's over. awesome story! you had me hooked from the first chapter, i'm going to miss this.
christineexx chapter 39 . 9/21/2011
Please post the last chapter! I'm dying from anticipation!
christineexx chapter 38 . 8/21/2011
I can't wait for the big fight with Sargon!
Nerdsbane chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I've tried to read this several times, but I never have much of a chance; I have read a handful of later chapter though. I'm going to give you my honest criticisms as I read through, which I hope you can put to good use. Your spelling is very good, which, as a grammar Nazi, I appreciate, but some of your rhetoric seems redundant (example: dorm room door). Also, Calipsa randomly introduced herself to Claire; why couldn't she have randomly introduced herself to Sylar? That, as well as the dream catcher, seem nonsensical and pointless. Also, and maybe you've remedied this in a later chapter that I didn't read yet, but Calipsa is a bit of a Mary Sue. Even with all of this, this is still a fairly compelling read.
angry penguin chapter 36 . 6/2/2011
Just caught up on all chapters here. ;) I do hope that Claire is wrong and that everyone is saved. I am loving this story. :)
A chapter 35 . 5/28/2011
Great Chapter but you might won't to get some sauce ready. there's a book our English teacher made us read part of in high school. I can't remember the name, but I do remember that the first sentence was more then a page long.