Reviews for Entropy
Soluzek chapter 12 . 6/7
Loved the ending, that you showed both points of view, essentially! Very well done!
prose.titute chapter 12 . 4/10
Oh my ... well I certainly didn't expect that successful suicide ending! But I am not surprised Snape was 'merciful' towards her... (Poor Ginny.) That ending made me really sad. I did not expect it at all, even after all Hermione's crying and disfigurement. I expected the eventual rape and the inevitable destruction of her note (I didn't trust Lucius), but aww I was hoping things would get more 'lovey' or romantic later even though time was running out.

Shit. Great story though! A nice perspective at the end with Lucius berating himself and pondering his motivations.
prose.titute chapter 1 . 4/10
I came here for some of my favourite Lucius holds Hermione captive action and was rewarded with the horrific ramifications of group Apparating gone wrong. Wow, reading about all those splinched prisoners was gruesome but genius. I'm in awe and terribly sad. Wonder what's in store for Hermione now...
indigoAtalante chapter 12 . 2/18
I feel soo guilty. But I can't help it, I just have to read this story over and over again. I hope his guilt eats Lucius up.
RayningRoses chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Great story! I wouldn't want you to change a thing. Just add to it with a reunion chapter with Ron, Harry, her parents, and everyone else in the next great adventure. Then another chapter where she greets Ginny and anyone else that hasn't passed on yet. I do wonder what their paradise would look like and if Draco and Narcissa would be there with them and apologize to Hermione.
LinSog93 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
So sad story! Thanks! :)
o.O lovely Melody O.o chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Wow...I'm speechless...just...wow :D
the Story was just perfect

greetings from Germany
Eileen
zomgitskaylaaa chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Holy SHIT that was fucking emotional. I was sobbing by the end of this story. I couldn't even go to sleep before I finished it, so here I am, at four in the morning, sobbing. Yup. I will NEVER forget this story. Well Done :)
foreversherlock chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
This was so heartbreaking. But still beautiful. Keep on writing.
lovealan chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Wow is all I can say! I just came across this story and I like how it's not like all the others. Perfect ending in my opinion. She was freed with that potion, thank God. Who could stand to live like that? So the potions master to the rescue. Great story!
furface294 chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
your "fun facts" are bulls $t, this was never written as anything like what you claim it was supposed to be
McLoving Grey's chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Wow. I just finished reading your story and I'm shocked to say the least. I would have never thought that Hermione would die in the end. Still, with the things she had to go through, I don't resent her for "giving up". Her life was and was going to be hell.

You wrote the story wonderfully - everyone was in character.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Hi! Indeed this story left me so confused. I feel that the start is different from the end, so full of hope..Probably I want to translate it in Italian. If you allow me to do it, obvious :) Send me a pm when you read this review. XOXO
Miharu Nakamura chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Im crying now
Leo chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Hey,
I like this chapter much
May Lucius will become an bit nicer now...?