Reviews for Between Waking and Sleep
Com2meZT chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I like the way your mind work
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Tony is so busted :)
Mini Reyes chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
good story. It was deep, and steamy. And you also remembered the six hours bit. great work.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Heh. That's one awesome ending. I *love* this story, it was both dark and light; romantic and angsty. Part of me almost hopes Ziva did get raped or sexually abused in Africa, awful as that might sound, simply because I'm desperately yearning for a Tiva scene of this caliber. What a wonderfully heartbreaking, Oh-My-God-I'm-Going-To-Melt sort of story ;D More, please! 3
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
this was intense and loving with a little gibbs humor in the end i loved it
brightblue chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. That is all I can say. You got them so perfectly here... I loved the opening scene: it is so very in character for Tony to get to Ziva like that, pushing and sniping, but it's the only thing that will register for her. This whole story echoed that voice of concern we heard from Tony in the warehouse so much that I could see each of these scenes happening and it was all so utterly perfect right down to Gibbs' reaction to them going home together. Amazing work!
goldiloks chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
you... i... oh my gosh, i love this story so much!

(and i still get pissed when i think about Obsession.)
NCISAddict87 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Great story. I don't have a bad thing to say about it. ]
petuniatc chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
OK, Obsession did happen and I'll explain why. First - Tony still has issues with Jeanne (and will contine to until she forgives him) and Dana reminded him of Jeanne. Second - they both have issues since Somalia that they are working on. Ziva flirted with Dunham and Damon in front of Tony remember.

Having said that this story works for me. Also I think we'll find out at some point in the future that Ziva has been sexually assualted on more than one mission (so not just Somalia) and probably can't have children as a result.

Good one (and yes they do get too little sleep).
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Gibbs always goes Sherlock on them! :P
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
aww, LOL the end.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Obsession did not happen has been kind of a mantra for me, so I'm happy to see I'm not alone in the sentiment. Beautiful story.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Behold, the benefits of housework!

Ziva's IDF experience of sexual assualt was a sad revelation :(. I'm hoping that Somalia will be properly addressed this season, that we might get to see more of the Ziva behind the stoic mask ... .

On a less morbid note, I can't get over how little sleep they get by on! Certain nocturnal activities must leave them quite refreshed ;). Maybe it's the pancakes ...

P.S. Do you think if we petitioned hard enough we could get them to omit Obsession from the Season 8 DVD? I think even the anti-Tiva brigade would be onboard here - they must agree it was very un-canon in flavour!
diana teo chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
You have a very gentle style of I like the way you treat these characters so tenderly.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
good little story... these 2 have been through hell and back and glad that the 2 of them have gotten so close, and makes ya wonder where they are going in their relationship