Reviews for You Belong to Me
AWWW! 3 3 3 3
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
LOve it!
mincing them words chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
The letter was WOW! Just the kinda stuff to be expected from Joe...great story, by the way!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
awwww, very sweet:)
Hardy True chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I was just thinking about you and your stories, wondering if you would soon have a new one to post - hoping that you would! Glad you're back! You know I love good Joe and Iola stories! The song you chose is absolutely beautiful! So I had the backdrop of that wonderfully romantic song playing in my head while reading your newest installment. I loved the way they were missing each other so much, very cute, sweet, and romantic!

You set the scene well, with Iola there in Paris and Joe back home struggling to get his thoughts written to his girl, as he was obviously feeling so much and trying to joke around. I could sense how tired he was after being awake for so long but determined to write to Iola - that is really Joe, very determined and very in love with Iola!

“"You okay?" he asked "You're not sick are you?"

"No" came the hushed reply

"Then why did you sniff?"

"I…I just miss you" She started to sob. Joe heard Callie's voice over the phone, consoling his distraught fiancé.”

Beautiful - I loved the way he was worried about her.

“"Joe?" Iola asked after a while

"Yeah?"

"I love you. I would never leave for some European guy"

"What!" Joe exclaimed in fake astonishment "Aren't the good enough for you?" he answered jokingly, trying to cheer her up.

"No, it's not that" she answered quietly.

"Then what is it?"

"They're not you"”

I love this kind of cool stuff!

“The phone disconnected and Joe heard beeping. Looking at the receiver, he realised it had run out of power.

"I love you too babe" he said under his breath as he placed the receiver on the bench and made his way to bed.”

Love that, love that!

Thanks for another beautiful, romantic story! :D I’ve read your stories quite a few times, they are some of my favorites! More, please! :D
MCR-1993 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I 100% love it. I really hope you continue.