Reviews for Enough
DELETEDMAJICVIOLIN chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Coherent thoughts are escaping me because of this fic aiosh;daiod Everything is Drarry and nothing hurts. I absolutely love Draco and Harry in this! You did a wonderful job getting their "relationship" down. :)
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
:D Love, Love, LOVE:)
abbylabby chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
The things you do to me :U

Albus-Scorpius friendship in itself is something that I like a lot and you used it well for the story.

Harry topped for the first time in 15 years, oh dear xD it's a landmark allright. And such a great story for the children: "daddy, when did you tell him you love him for the first time?" "oh, that was when we tried a new position when we had sex" "gah, TMI, I'll need to bleach my brain now, etc!"

It'll go down ever so well ;D

The ending was very sweet though

What can I say? I'm a sucker for Drarry
abbylabby chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Well, that was obviously hot, first of all. It was also funny (I'm looking at you Ron) and heart-wrenching :'I
wizardingfiction chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This would make a great prologue to a longer fic, just sayin' :) I adore it, but it would have an amazing plot with the drama of Harry & Draco changing their lives to be with each other.

If it doesn't become longer, I just wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed this. Smut that I love, and Draco's smugness is always amazing too. Way to go :)

- D.R.
chobnbeese chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
i am so glad you wrote this second chapter. it was HHOOOTTT and sweet and jut amazing. XD
Alex chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ha! Draco is such a pansy! Like Harry would ever bottom got him, much less do it all the time! Dream on!
the-unbeauty-queen chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I loved the second chapter! Amazing! I really do hope you'll make a third chapter!
inactive058345678 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
That was amazing. :)
anybody101 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
That was great. I'm really glad you continued writing that story :)
Mac Black chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Wow, promising start. I love it! Hope you update soon :)
Himuro chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Lovely. See Harry that wasn't so bad, was it? :P And because whatever the future holds, it won't matter because they love each other and that's what counts. ;) Damn the consequences. Hehe.

I know you said you won't write more, but I would certainly not object to more-just gotta put that out there. ;)

Thanks for writing, this totally put a smile on my face! Short and sweet.
Himuro chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
"Malfoy's got a big one. You should sneak a peek." - LOL, wow! Ron never fails to make me laugh.

And as bad as it makes Harry for cheating...I can’t blame him, him and Draco are meant to be. This is exactly what I imagine to happen at the end of Deathly Hallows.

“Harry would see Draco every week until he died.” - Aww...they both love each other...but won't open their mouths. So upsetting. :(
countess sunako chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
OMG! I'm so freaking happy right now! i'm so happy that you decided to put up another chapter. after i wipe my nose free of blood, i'm so happy that they FINALLY! get to talk about their feelings. now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to read this again...
Layla chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
soooooooooooo glad you made another chappie! yay! haha i almost didnt see it-ooooooo they admitted they loved each other...harry you should have led with saying 'this isnt enough' silly boy-but that is why you have draco-he doesnt get quite as tongue tied lol