Reviews for Heroes Don't Wear Dresses
Pudo Ser Tan Facil chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I HATE superman but this was too KAWAII lol
amster chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
this was absolutely the most hilarious mix of adorable and OMG-ALFRED-YOU-DUMBASS. i like how the language just got progressively more and more bitchy. love love love you!
too lazy to log in yo chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That last line was soooooo awesome. For me, it really made the story. Also the fact that matthew was wearing a dress, but not everybody was like, raping him for wearing the dress. (like I've read in too many stories) it was a really cute story.

...

smuts? ;)
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
that weird analogy about Louis and the cape was actually very funny. I enjoyed your story!
Nivell chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*winces at Canada's humiliation* Ouch, poor thing. Well, at least he got something out of it, lol.
MeowChan16 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
My God, that must've been mortifying! It makes me want to cry just thinking about it...oh poor Matthew... Well, hopefully the rest of the countries will have forgotten about it since he does have that knack for invisibility. But Al made things better in the end and we got USCan! Yay! Great story!
Panda3035 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
that was cute
EEevee chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
There were so many parts that had me laughing in this (I'm so sure Austria's a Tupac fan... I mean, duh!). I love cute AmCan :)
ThisIsMyCliche chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Okay, that was...

The least I could say was that it made my night. Or week. It was amazing, let's leave it at that.