Reviews for Saw it Coming : Romance of the Sword and Flame
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Dont read New member
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Short but very nice little romance fic between Ryoko and Shizuma quite amusing too.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great story
kedima chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
oh!great!a new story is coming..

it's just this board is a little cold
fanofsamuraigirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
WRITE MORE!
Nitro chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Man, this is the story I've been waiting for. Well written, and an awesome read. Please update this soon!
yukihime211 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
o/o Wah! Please continue. I really want to know what she answers. I recently re read the manga and I was kind of dissatisfied with the ending. 0 Can't wait for the next chapter.
Oliveira chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love it!

Please continue and I go read!